- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
- Ford GTs Make Progress at Sebring
All posts tagged "2015"
2015 NAIAS Ford Reveal Livestream
Stay tuned to this page, Monday, January 12th at 9:00 AM for the livestream of Ford’s 2015 NAIAS Press Event. The event is scheduled to begin at 9:10 AM and conclude at 9:35 AM. Happy viewing!
- Posted January 9, 2015
A not so subtle hint?
Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but Ford Racing’s Twitter feed went a little Ford GT/40 nuts in the month of December. Specifically, right after all the new Ford GT rumors really started taking off December 18th. Much...
- Posted January 4, 2015
More speculation: Ford to return to Le Mans?
The continuing speculation around the automotive blogosphere is that Ford is set to make some kind of return to endurance racing at Le Mans in 2016. There have been rumors of everything from a P2 effort to...
- Posted December 16, 2014
Welcome to the new Ford GT Forum!
Welcome to the new Ford GT Forum! Since 2005, Ford GT Forum has been the online home of the global Ford GT community. It’s been an entertaining ten years. In just over 6 months it will have...
- Posted December 11, 2014