Latest activity

• SYCO GT
    With regrets, I will not be able to plan for Lemans this year, but I will undoubtedly watch remotely and cherish the last time that I...
    • LeMans2019-0001237.jpg
    • LeMans2019-0001505.jpg
    • LeMans2019-0000950.jpg
  • RPM217
    RPM217 reacted to roketman's post in the thread Bye bye side stripes with Like Like.
    Here’s a thought. One side with , one side with out That’s how I made my decision! I have a 1:12 scale Motor max Gt model. Took one side...
  • steved57
    steved57 reacted to roketman's post in the thread Bye bye side stripes with Like Like.
    Here’s a thought. One side with , one side with out That’s how I made my decision! I have a 1:12 scale Motor max Gt model. Took one side...
  • steved57
    steved57 reacted to roketman's post in the thread Bye bye side stripes with Like Like.
    Totally agree! And thank you! Getting filmed Saturday
  • GT101
    GT101 replied to the thread Fuel Filler Problem.
    I wouldn't say it's easy to do - definitely would want someone who's worked on GTs before to be doing it but if you need the parts...
  • Mike Mosing
    Mike Mosing reacted to roketman's post in the thread Bye bye side stripes with Like Like.
  • Mr.Charger
    Mr.Charger replied to the thread Fuel Filler Problem.
    Hi GT101, thank you for the quick response. I will check with them for sure. If it is easy for a workshop to install maybe my Ford guy...
  • GT101
    GT101 replied to the thread Fuel Filler Problem.
    Hi Holger - If you mention the GT101 parts to the guys at Hagemeier they should be able to help - we supply quite a few GT parts to them...
  • Mr.Charger
    Mr.Charger replied to the thread Fuel Filler Problem.
    Hi Orange_Voodoo and forum members, same problem last year on a Rally no errors but very slow fueling. Tried to push the inner lid down...
  • MR. 5 MPG
    MR. 5 MPG reacted to roketman's post in the thread Bye bye side stripes with Like Like.
  • tmcphail
    tmcphail reacted to roketman's post in the thread Bye bye side stripes with Like Like.
  • roketman
    roketman replied to the thread Bye bye side stripes.
  • roketman
    roketman reacted to MR. 5 MPG's post in the thread Bye bye side stripes with Like Like.
    I'm not second-guessing Camilo either, but what's interesting is that the pix of the Roketman's and Dreimer's red cars WITHOUT the side...
  • MR. 5 MPG
    MR. 5 MPG replied to the thread Bye bye side stripes.
    I'm not second-guessing Camilo either, but what's interesting is that the pix of the Roketman's and Dreimer's red cars WITHOUT the side...
  • 1434gt
    Wich piece