www.FordGTPrices.com

The Architect

Ergo..vis a vis...concordantly
Jan 1, 1970
The Source
Posters looking for a good gauge of the GT market should check this valuable site for a comprehensive log of available sales data.

www.fordgtprices.com

Please refrain from commenting on sellers asking prices, as this resource will tell you all you need to know about what has been brought previously.

Thank you.

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
am the Architect. I created the matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant

...and this means ?

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Watch "The Matrix" to learn about the architect...

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Dr H, it sounds like 'The Architect' has been smoking something!

Jimmy J

Dec 28, 2005
Tampa, FL

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
lets see what the free market decides... meanwhile, I am so happy, I learned last night that my lightweight California car is worth more than one from the East Coast. Don't tell Racer X and Joey..... don't want to wind up in the swamps of Jersey with Jimmy H :biggrin :lol :lol

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
www.FordGTprices.com

Thanks for the update and the incredible site which has been the biggest boon for GT buyers and the biggest neutralizer for Ford dealers attempts to extort big bucks with big lies.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Centerpunch,

No $ for ya, dude, just undying eternal gratitude and a question: What are you doing re: your car? Are you proceeding or punting?

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
centerpunch said:
Haven't decided.

No McIntosh upgrade = do it (everytime!) :lol

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Update on GT Ordered

centerpunch said:
Haven't decided.

Centerpunch,

First off, thank you you site is fantastic.

Second, what's up with your car? Have you heard anything at all? As I mentioned in another thread. I have been informed that my order is completed and scheduled for transport today.

I will PM you, let's talk.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL
PMC said:
Centerpunch,

First off, thank you you site is fantastic.

Second, what's up with your car? Have you heard anything at all? As I mentioned in another thread. I have been informed that my order is completed and scheduled for transport today.

I will PM you, let's talk.

PCM,

I shudder to ask this question, because I know ultimately if you answer yes, its going to be my own demise. :biggrin But I see you live in Chicago also? Where did you get your 06 GT?(curious if around here) And most importantly (and im 1/2 hoping you say no), would it be possible to have you take me for a drive in your GT sometime. I sold my Viper ACR last month, knowing the timing was right (buyer with cash in hand), and winter months ahead in Chicago, knowing that in the spring, it would GT season. Right now, I have been very caught up with buying my new home here in Chicago, but I close on it on Wednesday, so after that wears off, I'll be back to GT hunting, and figured a ride in one of these amazing cars, would pretty much seal my fate. No rush, my bank account thanks you if you say no :biggrin , but the boy racer inside me who is telling me I must get one is saying :banana

Jon

PS. It also will suck for me because you have the exact car I have my eye on :ack <-- the good one that still works

Last edited:

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Jon,

Well, the line of folks interested in that is pretty long. Of course it will most likely not see the street for a couple more months. I'll PM you regarding your Q's

PMC

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL
PMC said:
Jon,

Well, the line of folks interested in that is pretty long. Of course it will most likely not see the street for a couple more months. I'll PM you regarding your Q's

PMC

Understood, thanks for the pm and no sweat. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Jon

RacerXGT

Apr 13, 2006
CA.
NOW don't get me wound up!!!
I purchased mine 3k under window :cheers from republic ford MO. had it shipped to CA for 1250, They have a Black 06 and I think they will do the same deal again check it out!!

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
Thanks for the tip. That sounds like quite a deal. Do you have a phone number and/or contact person there?
:cheers

Doc

Huge ****ing Crybaby
May 15, 2006
Thanks to Centerpunch for providing useful tech (pricing and otherwise) on the car since it was first produced.

I found this picture of you (blowing away the initial price hypocrisy):

road.jpg