WTB New 2006 Ford GT

markbrown.com

Mar 1, 2006
wish to pay around 8-10 grand off msrp serious will buy quickly must be new with 0-about 5 miles on it.

thanks,
mark brown

ps might pay msrp for either Tungsten or Heritage

markbrown@markbrown.com

Last edited:

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Wtb...

Mark, you can buy any color at msrp, including Tungsten (which is not a limited production color, just a limited year color) and Heritage. There are some in the GT's For Sale Section of this forum. To get 8-10 off msrp for any new GT is close to impossible, unless you find a very nervous dealer.

StuM

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2005
SoCal
Some deals are out there, including $5-8k under MSRP. Believe me! Work with the sales or general mgr. Wave your check under their nose. Ask THEM, "what do I have to do to get you to sell me this car today". Let them know you're dead serious and also working all other options with other dealers. Also arm yourself with data from the GT price site. Be patient. Walk away as necessary. Let them begin to call you back. It may take weeks, but you can get your deal.

Lgaruti

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Seminole, Fl
StuM, got it right. I chased several over the past year and finally got mine below MSRP. There's probably 1000 cars that aren't sold yet. Check into this site.. it's was very helpful to me. http://www.fordgtprices.com/pages/9/index.htm

ajgt

Permanent Vacation
Nov 30, 2005
atlanta, ga
kirby you know of a heritage car for msrp?

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
If you're decision to purchase a Ford GT hinges on saving a few thousand dollars then, in my humble opinion, I think you’re probably buying the wrong car. Your comment, “…must be new with 0-about 5 miles on it” hinges on ridiculous. If you’re looking to buy a GT to flip it and make some money there are much safer investments. If you want to purchase one of these great £160K+ cars, keep it and enjoy it then saving less than 2% on the purchase price isn’t really going to matter.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Wtb

I don't know of a Heritage available for msrp, but a dealer has offered to order a GT with whatever options I want for msrp. Although I am not interested in a Heritage, and there's no guarantee the dealer could get that car, it has been offered. My preference is for another color without the Mac and wheel upgrades.

markbrown.com

Mar 1, 2006
MSRP - 10K Below?

Well I just bought a new C6 Z06 Corvette for MSRP while they are hotter than just about any car right now. So I have been waiting for the GT's to continue to drop and they have. I think I will soon be able to at least buy one for 8K under MSRP.

But if your a dealer and want to wheel and deal at MSRP or below - I am a serious buyer contact me markbrown@markbrown.com let me know what you have or give me a phone number and I'll call you. Will take a 05 or an 06.

Last edited:

G car

Mar 5, 2006
Will buy today black, no stripes, no mac, no wheels car at msrp not over.
May take as above with wheels, brakes don't matter.
0-20 miles, new 06
PM me

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
I believe there's a black, no stripes car, currently on ebay.

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
G car said:
Will buy today black, no stripes, no mac, no wheels car at msrp not over.
May take as above with wheels, brakes don't matter.
0-20 miles, new 06
PM me

Hey this is the one i'm looking for.....and waiting for.

LONESTARFORDINC

Permanent Vacation
Mar 22, 2006
HOUSTON
Kirby Vieira said:
I believe there's a black, no stripes car, currently on ebay.

We just aquired that car - will have it by the end of the week.

markbrown.com

Mar 1, 2006
market price of gt's going my way.

I love ford's I’m a ford guy - i just bought 4 new Chevy’s from huffines in plano tx. in the past 6 months. My latest was a new red C6 Z06 and it is very nice for any brand of car. My c6 z06 corvette

I am thinking that those Gulf cars are going to become harder and harder to sell, cause if you think about it they are just a rolling advertisement for a Oil Company! I think the non stripe cars will bring more in the future as anyone can add tape stripes, but it’s hard to sand off painted ones. Check the quality of the painted stripes, there awful. Look down in the back louvers and you will see gobs of paint. Anyway still waiting and looking and will land the big one someday for sure. Mark Brown

markbrown.com said:
Well I just bought a new C6 Z06 Corvette for MSRP while they are hotter than just about any car right now. So I have been waiting for the GT's to continue to drop and they have. I think I will soon be able to at least buy one for 8K under MSRP.

But if your a dealer and want to wheel and deal at MSRP or below - I am a serious buyer contact me markbrown@markbrown.com let me know what you have or give me a phone number and I'll call you. Will take a 05 or an 06.