Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Whoa +1:eek

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
NOTHING TO IT... Should be an event at Rally IV.
I will sign up Pockets to go first. :)

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida

:lol:lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

OH, but YOU are the senior 'Forum member 'twinxt the two of us, Sir Bony. Therefore, it would only be proper 4me2 defer that honor to YOU, sir!

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Great Clip!!!

This is one of my favorites from a guy I used to jump with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVAxJ0pGTT0

He comes so low over that observation point I cringe everytime. The barrel roll he does that close to the ground is insane.

I have done around 80 wingsuit jumps and it is intense!!!!

But I open my parachute at 3,000 feet. I have no desire to be doing that stuff that close to the ground.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Great Clip!!!

This is one of my favorites from a guy I used to jump with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVAxJ0pGTT0

He comes so low over that observation point I cringe everytime. The barrel roll he does that close to the ground is insane.

I have done around 80 wingsuit jumps and it is intense!!!!

But I open my parachute at 3,000 feet. I have no desire to be doing that stuff :eekthat close to the ground.

Geez Sky, most sports only require ONE ball! You need big kahunas for this, and I'm not ashamed to admit that mine just shrunk a bit :eek Still, I'd like to try it one day:banana

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Geez Sky, most sports only require ONE ball! You need big kahunas for this, and I'm not ashamed to admit that mine just shrunk a bit :eek Still, I'd like to try it one day:banana

Thanks Pro, but those guys flying map of the earth are just too crazy. I am just borderline nuts. :wink What some people don't think about is how much skill the guy shooting the video has to have for those air to air shots. He is also flying a suit and keeping the video in frame.

True story, after 2,800 jumps I decide to get a wingsuit. Never had to use my reserve parachute ever......until my first wingsuit jump. Had a spinning malfunction when my main opened and I couldn't get my hands free of the suit so I had to chop the main and use my reserve. I got a double jolt of adrenaline on that one, first flying the suit and then cutting away for the first time. Very memorable day. :lol

Look forward to seeing you in the sky! :thumbsup :banana

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Had a spinning malfunction when my main opened and I couldn't get my hands free of the suit so I had to chop the main and use my reserve. I got a double jolt of adrenaline on that one, first flying the suit and then cutting away for the first time. Very memorable day. :lol

:eek Is THAT what you call it!!!!!! "Memorable"??? :ack :willy :willy :willy :willy :willy

(Had that happened to ME I wouldn't need 'fiber' for the rest of my dadgum life. :bored )

Pansy Pockets

freeflyer

GT Owner/ Forum Sponsor
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 12, 2007
Montana
I'm in!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I would have never guessed from your avatar. :lol

I feel like I should go skydiving now.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
I have a friend who jumped El Capitain in Yosemite, but he only used a regular parachute. These wing suits make that look boring.

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
I would have never guessed from your avatar. :lol

I feel like I should go skydiving now.

From the impression I get of your personality from your posts I would not plan on getting away with one skydive. :thumbsup Make sure you post a link to your video when you do it. :biggrin

If you like speed, freefall is the ultimate addiction. I am still waiting to get over it.

I have a friend who jumped El Capitain in Yosemite, but he only used a regular parachute. These wing suits make that look boring.

Any base jump is impressive. I would consider doing El Cap. It is high enough that you don't need a special rig. But if you get caught the rangers will confiscate your gear and give you a gray bar timeout. :frown

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
My friend did El Capitain the last day of legal permits, so after that you are in trouble.