who had the GTX-1 at Westlake Village, CA on Saturday

lthlvpr

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
Saw it, looked great, and since I am new to the area, I was hoping to meet the owner. Unfortunately, I didn't drive the GT. Let me know so we can plan a cruise.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
If in daly city and midnight blue that is Piana.

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
If last Saturday, there were two, yes two GTX1's with us during the Malibu cruise. Check out the pictures here:

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6001&page=3

And you missed this event!!!??? #$@#

lthlvpr

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
I can't believe I missed it. Worst of all, you drove right by my place. When is the next one?
-W

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
I can't believe I missed it. Worst of all, you drove right by my place. When is the next one?
-W

The rally at newport beach in aug.

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
-W

So didn't hear 20+ GT's drove by your neck of the woods w/ Ford Racing headers, Borlas, X-pipes, H-pipes, crack-pipes, etc. etc. :lol :rofl :willy You just need to frequent this forum much much more often and read every thread so you won't miss anything again.:lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
So didn't hear 20+ GT's drove by your neck of the woods w/ Ford Racing headers, Borlas, X-pipes, H-pipes, crack-pipes, etc. etc. :lol :rofl :willy You just need to frequent this forum much much more often and read every thread so you won't miss anything again.:lol

"...crack pipes..."????? :eek :eek :eek :rofl

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
"...crack pipes..."????? :eek :eek :eek :rofl

When in Rome.....

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
When in Rome.....

:skep :skep :skep :skep :skep :bang :bang :bang

lthlvpr

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
I know, I know...After making the treck to Detroit last year you think I would be on top of this. I just moved to the area in the last 2 weeks:biggrin . That is my excuse and I am sticking to it. I am 'in' for August and I think my garage is housing a few GTs in case they get here before the owners make it.

In the meantime, I think August is waaaayyyy tooooo looooong to wait for the next get together. You mean no one is planning any events in June or July?

If not, then, as a result of my ignorance for last weekend's cruise, I hope I can make it up with a planning and organizing a cruise in July.

How does that sound?:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
If in daly city and midnight blue that is Piana.

Think they mean Westlake Village in the Southland, in Daly City one has to go to Westlake Joes for the best pot roast outside moms:thumbsup