What type of delete bumper kit is this??

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Please..

8202_27.jpg

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Looks like FENZO's

Could be. I also noticed all sorts of homemade delete set ups at the rally I went to.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
that, I believe, is the simple kit devised by StormCat. Simply take the bumper off and add the two end plates. tomy Hamon has this on his white car If you have non-bumper delete exhaust pipes, you will need to trim them down to look better. Do a search for the StormCat bumper delete.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
that, I believe, is the simple kit devised by StormCat. Simply take the bumper off and add the two end plates. tomy Hamon has this on his white car If you have non-bumper delete exhaust pipes, you will need to trim them down to look better. Do a search for the StormCat bumper delete.

Put your glasses on, Doc. The frame horns are flush with the bumper and they have covers. Brian's kit does not shorten the rails.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

Nope...

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Put your glasses on, Doc. The frame horns are flush with the bumper and they have covers. Brian's kit does not shorten the rails.

Yep..

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

This is the cheap way out. Remove bumper, cut off rails flush with screens and cap off. The big work is in taking out the OEM frame rails this is the easy way out but you sacrifice the frame rails by cutting them off , so it's irreversible.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
This is the cheap way out. Remove bumper, cut off rails flush with screens and cap off. The big work is in taking out the OEM frame rails this is the easy way out but you sacrifice the frame rails by cutting them off , so it's irreversible.

Not if it is mine. I supplied shortened replacement frame sections.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Not if it is mine. I supplied shortened replacement frame sections.

I understand. I was talking about if a person modified his factory rails Like a few have done..

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
The GT guys bumper delete is in my opinion th best

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Couldn't agree more :)

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I do like the bumper delete vehicles out there but I want a little protection in the rearend area and bumper delete won't give me that so this is what I have for that and no cutting done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 96

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Better look.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg