What a day

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Damn.

Went out to Pardo's today, scoped the situation. Bring your car (gated and guarded). Be ready to party(thanks Bony and Jerry). The rags will be there. Rosanna is a great planner. The atmosphere is both a) Detroit and b) killer. Camilo and Rosanna are setting up a killer close.

Talked to Joe about the shift ball.

Made up a bunch of Rally stuff for everyone (thank you Photoshop, large dpi and patience). Credentials, invitations, lanyards, etc (thanks mr. denby). Set the menu and the times for our Friday dinner (mmm). The invitations to the GT Team are out and they have responded in force. Should be awesome. Fred, Jamal, Camilo, a few others will speak.

Talked to Spike TV about participating in the Bull Run for TV (Camilo may be in on that too). Ford GT Forum.com coast-to-coast representing. Who wants to sponsor the white/blue car? I promise, I won't get thrown in jail.

Washed the car after birds shit all over it. First time I've washed it. Man is white easy to clean! Francesca helped to despite being desperately hungry (I'm still making her wait while I type this).

Packaged up the SHIFT BALL!!!!!

What will tomorrow bring? Rally is getting close!

R.I.P - B.B
(07/22/06)

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
Funny you should mention the Bull Run, someone I work with was on his way back from a BMW motorcycle event in Vermont, and was going 75mph on the 401 in canada when 2 GT's with a bunch of stickers on them blew by him at about a buck and a half.

Then I was talking to Camilo on his cell and he proceded to tell me a story about meeting those guys at the Ambassador bridge with helecoppters, film crew etc. when his cell phone died :mad

I hope to get the whole story tomorrow.

Dave check your PM. I need info.

Scode