wanted 06 silver NOW

vdavie

Permanent Vacation
Jun 22, 2006
Ready to buy NOW, 06 all options. i'm in norcal, will travel to socal OR if can ship ASAP and be here in 4 days. Please email me at: vdavie@accountingnetwork.com

thanks,
vince

p.s none of these 175k cars, we all know what they are asking and what they are getting for them.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
06 silver

Silver was not offered on 2006's.

Sorry - you'll have to settle the most beautiful GT of all in Tungsten Gray with a bit of the left over excess stock silver paint applied to look like a racing stripe.

Or you could lower your standards and buy one of the nearly two year old Ford GT's in all silver from the '05 model year. Might even be some good deals on them, as there a few still sitting on showroom floor. :rofl

vdavie

Permanent Vacation
Jun 22, 2006

yes in know the color..i thought everybody knew what color i was talking about.

vince

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
silver has to be the rarest color, I have never seen a silver car. Post a pic if anyone has one.

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
Silver without painted stripes

I have Silver with no painted stripes. I think it's the rarest combination produced. I lucked out and found it in northern ILL. Bought it in January. Tried to attach photos, said the file is to large?

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
Uploaded pictures

Uploaded pictures to my gallery, or search silver no stripes in the photo gallery. Let me know what you think?

vdavie

Permanent Vacation
Jun 22, 2006
o6

Is the car an 06? how many miles and where are you located?

thanks,
vince

vdavie

Permanent Vacation
Jun 22, 2006
what year is the car? 06? where are you located?

thanks,
vince

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
Not for sale ???

I was just posting pictures that someone asked for. Mine's an '05, located in Los Angeles, 500 miles. Silver was only available in '05, silver without painted stripes is VERY rare, supposedly only 8 or 9 cars made this way. I wasn't planning on selling, but make an offer. It has the Ford racing muffler, and the SCT tuner with a tune loaded from Heffner performance (has not been uploaded yet)
Thanks Ted

vdavie

Permanent Vacation
Jun 22, 2006

looking for an 06 ok, i know silver is only in 05 so i guess its called Tungsten.
thanks,
vince

Last edited:

Rong

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2006
I know where there is a new silver 06'

PM me.