Update on the C3R conversion of the ZO6

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
'Just got this today. 'Rather good timing on his part since we've all been looking at renderings of the '63 conversion Sam posted a day or two ago! :lol

Hello,

First, If I haven't already thanked you for you interest and comments, I would like to do so now.

With encourage from my friends and people like you things are really starting to take off. I've finished the changes to the car, some suggested by you and others I thought it needed, and I am having a 1/4 scale model milled for surface verification and to use as a display model when I try to get some funding for the project. I've also been in contact with a business manager who I feel will help this project happen.

I wanted to send you the new renderings first and to inform you that I created a second animation on Youtube.com. If you search C3R stingray you will get 2 animations, the one in black is the new one. the contrast is a bit poor but I think it turned out pretty good.

Link to animation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUKsO2IUgc

Kind Regards,
Christian Cyrulewski

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
cool! rear end kind of reminds me of a lotus elise and the front of a 69 vette. Overall pretty cool for a rebody project.