Trailer from California to Texas Rally

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Anyone interested in filling a trailer from California to Austin and back?

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
How about driving our FGTs?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
How about driving our FGTs?

Drive it... are you kidding :eek

It's way to long of a drive for my back... but there are many planning on driving from Phoenix to the event... I'm sure there will be a few driving to Phoenix from California to drive in with them.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Ok... looks like we are 2... nobody else want to trailer?

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Trailering to Austin

Jerry: I may trailer my GT with yours. When do we have to commit? Richard S.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Richard I will let you know when I hear something...

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
No transport required.

Drive it... are you kidding :eek

It's way to long of a drive for my back... but there are many planning on driving from Phoenix to the event... I'm sure there will be a few driving to Phoenix from California to drive in with them.

Gentlemen,

In years past we've had 50+ GTs in our Rally to the Rally convoy. But as Scottsdale is only on the way for those people living in the western most parts of the United States, I'm going to guesstimate that we will have about 25 GTs in our Scottsdale to Texas convoy. It will be one hell of a good time. It is just a short hop from California to Scottsdale where the party will begin and members will have a chance to have their cars worked on/preped/modified by the GT Guys while you enjoy the always complimentary cocktails at the Teddy Roosevelt Bar. A full day of activities in Scottsdale will break up the drive. The longest stint would be a 675 mile sprint from Scottsdale to Fort Stockton, Texas on Tuesday where accommodations/food/cocktails will have been prearranged. On Wednesday the remaining 300 miles will be covered in time to have us at Rally hotel headquarters right at check in time. This will be the best way, for members who have a couple extra days, to travel to Rally IV. :cheers

Review the information on the Scottsdale "Rally to Rally IV" thread. We'll see you here.

Chip

Gill Jr.

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2007
Orange County, CA
I may have to trailer also. I would rather drive but that may require too many days away from the office.