traction control

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
After watching Heffners video, I started thinking again about traction control. I had purchased the kit offered by race logic. When it sees traction loss it cuts fuel injectors. Unfortunately it came only accomodate up 12 injectors and the gt has 2 per cylinder. I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on how to get it to work?

CHAD

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Sarasota, FL
The FGT has such good traction, I would be surprised if you need it with anything but the biggest power. The nice thing about a turbo car is that you can control boost which gives you traction control in effect. My car doesn't spin the tires at any speed in any gear due to tight control of the boost and, therefore, power.

This is the same way we are able to put down nearly 2000 hp in the Viper on a true 10" slick: very close control of boost.

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
I appreciate your comments. When I watched the Heffner video it seemed that the tires were smoking quite a bit. I have heard that a few of the new TT are having trouble spooling up quickly.

Stage 6 says on their website that they are going to test a smaller turbine to improve response.

When does your power kick in, and if it comes in a little late would it be a problem on a road racing track?