Thrash a new Shelby Mustang GT350 around a racetrack for FREE?

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Saw this posted on the Pantera Owners Club of America Facebook page. Anyone know if this is truly a Ford sponsored event and is there a series of these events? It would be nice to have something in the Southeast.

BONUS FEATURE: who would like to thrash a new Shelby Mustang GT350 around a racetrack for FREE. Yeah Baby! FREE!
Ford Motor Company invites you and your club members
to get behind the wheel of the all-new 2016 Shelby GT350!
Wednesday, May 4, 2016 | 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Buttonwillow Raceway Park (map)
24551 Lerdo Hwy, Buttonwillow, CA 93206
Admission is FREE for all club members
Space is limited
Follow these simple directions to register for this exclusive FREE event:
Forward this email to your club members to alert them of the offer
Collect the names and emails of each club member who wants to attend
Submit your' names and emails to ShelbyGT350event@tprm.com
Each member will be emailed a registration link unique confirmation code* (PLEASE NOTE: You must complete the online registration process in order to confirm your spot and attend the event)

This is a first come first serve event.
The deadline to submit your names and emails is Wednesday, April, 27th
The all-new Shelby GT350 Mustang builds on Carroll Shelby's original path in 1965. Beginning with the dramatically improved sixth-generation Mustang, a great daily driver has been transformed into a dominant track car for a truly special driving experience.
The pinnacle of balance and agility, the Shelby GT350 features Ford's most powerful naturally aspirated production engine ever. As your members will see, it is a world-class performance street legal track car designed to tackle the most challenging roads on earth.
If you have any questions, please contact me Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CST.
Sincerely,
Tyler Weiland, Sr. Account Exec.
TimePiece PR & Marketing
+ 1 (214) 520-3430 | TWeiland@TPRM.com

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I'd pay attention to today's date.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Good point.

However, TimePiece is a legit automotive PR firm, and I've done similar events with Porsche and Cadillac CTS-Vs for free.