• image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 262

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
floating F50

yeah,
that is one of those (weird0 Italian freaks from Venice.... the sloweest F50 on earth but anyhow, the F50 is a car no one really needs... Rather have a (overhauled) F40 (with new tank, look for that !), that is the real hot one all our Ferrari buddies are circling around these days more and more... I will even potentially end up needing to get one (a real amazing renaissance is happening as we speak in that car's demand curve), it's the real raw beast, that challenges a drivers abilities in handling it to the level of savoir faire behind the wheel that is art, not just craftmansship..

Last edited:

96GTS

Nov 9, 2005
Fords, NJ
LOL I didn't know the swedish were so good at making wooden Ferrari's as well as them cukoo clocks! :lol

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
96GTS said:
LOL I didn't know the swedish were so good at making wooden Ferrari's as well as them cukoo clocks! :lol

That guy in there is a real Italian from Venice. He also probably never saw a cukoo clock, that is more German matters, ain't it ...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
F40-cat's meow, no computer aids, driving machine par exellence :cool :banana :cheers

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
Yeah the F50 doesn't even have a nice line. I much prefer the look of the F40. Wasn't it the last Ferrari designed by Enzo as well? That's part of the added value of the F40.

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
wonkawonka said:
Wasn't it the last Ferrari designed by Enzo as well?

It was the last one he was alive for IIRC...as far as the design no idea.

Guess I'll be the only one in here who likes the looks of the F50.

96GTS

Nov 9, 2005
Fords, NJ
SLF360 said:
That guy in there is a real Italian from Venice. He also probably never saw a cukoo clock, that is more German matters, ain't it ...

Oh wah... I just hope there's enough clear coat on that thing. :ack