These cars rock!

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I finally got to drive the GT today for the first time after 6 weeks of staring at it. You guys are absolutely correct, this is awesome, beyond my wildest expectations and so easy to drive. Very civilized for an exotic and the power just keeps pulling. If the rain wasn't on its way I would be still out driving. It is going to take a week to wipe the grin off my face. :thumbsup :banana

Jeff

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
fORTUNATELY YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Weather is breaking everywhere and I'm sure we'll all have our posts. I cruised up the Great River Road following the Mississippi on a beautiful Sunday. Even turned on the McIntosh and enjoyed it after a little fiddling. Maybe it's not such a bad radio after all.

FORDGT001

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2005
The weather is breaking and the sales of GT's will rise into Summer won't be to long after production ends they will be sold out at dealers.

Pipelion

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allan

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
I just took ownership of my GT, Friday the 31st of March (after an 18 month search, and 40 years waiting !), went out of town next day for a week, Have only driven it 280 miles, but was absolutely incredible last weekend up the Pacific Coast Highway north out of Santa Monica to the Ventura County Line. Parked the car at a restaurant called, Neptune's Net, biker hangout on PCH, the restaurant emptied to see the car. I think you are right on the sales and price. It has probably bottomed out now as far as getting sticker, will probably rise over the coming months. If you click on this link below, Ebay Motors will open and all available GTs on Ebay motors will be listed. Will be interesting to follow the prices for the next few months.

http://search.ebay.com/ford-gt-must...orinoQ20Q2drancheroQ20Q2dfalconQ20Q2dfairlane

Last edited:

Pipelion

I've surfed 'county line', I've eaten at 'Neptune's Net', but I haven't even sat in a damn Ford GT. :bang :bang :bang

I've even been in Jack Nicholson's secret house above Neptune's Net, the one his close friends don't even know about. Unless they read the Ford GT forum, Sorry Jack. :lol

Dang... AtomicGT, I'm so darn green right now it's crazy. Pulling up to county line in a GT. ........Priceless....... :usa

Allan

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
I parked just to the east of the south door of the Net. Met a couple of Harley riders from Hesperia who had made the jaunt on their bikes. They were blown away, put the car in between the two handicap parking areas. There were at least 10 people in 5 minutes out of the restaurant looking at the car. Couuldn't finish my clams without having to go out and check to make sure no one was touching it. Took PCH to Kanaan Dume to check out a run for the So Cal Viper Club ( http://www.socalviper.org ) later this month. Took the corners up to the 101 at 3X posted speed without even a tilt in the car. Most amazing vehicle I have ever been in. Was at Teddy's Cafe, Bundy and Pico, West LA, last Thursday nigth, this is a local vintage car place. Restaurant emptied to see the car. Even the cops wave. :biggrin

Pipelion

Now Atomic,

These golden tidbits belong in the 'Review' thread. Please put these in one cool pile.......... :biggrin

Allan