The Hangover

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:rofl Been there, done that. The last 15 seconds of this preview are one of the great moments in movie trailer history.

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
THAT LOOKS GOOD:lol.....Have you seen the trailer for Bruno yet?

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Hadn't even heard of it. It looks great!!! Anything there a re-enactment of the Vegas Rally? :wink

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Hadn't even heard of it. It looks great!!! Anything there a re-enactment of the Vegas Rally? :wink

I don't remember the Vegas Rally.:biggrin:party

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
There was a Rally in Vegas? When?

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
OK - I saw the movie last night!

FRIGGIN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl

I'm still laughing! Soon to be a classic.....

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
One of the best comedy films ever.

Gentlemen,

Well over half the time I go see a movie I am disappointed and feel it was a wasted evening. My son Charley told me he'd seen a movie trailer and wanted to know if I would go with him and one of his buddies to see "Hangover". I told him no, but he dragged me into his room and showed me the movie trailer. That changed my mind and off we went.

I laughed so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. It was one of the best movies I've ever seen in my life. Absolutely frigging hilarious! :lol

Go see this film! You will not be disappointed! During these trying times we could all use a good laugh.

Chip

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Gentlemen,

Well over half the time I go see a movie I am disappointed and feel it was a wasted evening. My son Charley told me he'd seen a movie trailer and wanted to know if I would go with him and one of his buddies to see "Hangover". I told him no, but he dragged me into his room and showed me the movie trailer. That changed my mind and off we went.

I laughed so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. It was one of the best movies I've ever seen in my life. Absolutely frigging hilarious! :lol

Go see this film! You will not be disappointed! During these trying times we could all use a good laugh.

Chip

Just saw it! +1:banana:biggrin:lol:rofl:thumbsup:cool:club:party:pop

Generally dissappointed in movies as well, but not this one!

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
There was a little to much cursing and womanizing in it for me guys.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Right, it was HILARIOUS!!!!

racegirl

i've seen it twice already :) in my book, it is comparable to animal house!

-"I always wondered why they call them roofies. your more likely to end up on the ground then the roof. They should call them groundies.- black doug"
-"We shouldn't be here, i'm not supposed to be allowed with in fifty feet of a school.. or a chuckie cheeses-alan"

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Right, it was HILARIOUS!!!!

:thumbsup

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
"I have another question for you....and i'm sure you get this a lot.....i this the REAL Caesar's Palace?....I mean, does Caesar really live here?" :rofl