Thanks for the trip of a lifetime!

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
I really can't express what a great trip this was. Having been to a previous rally, the expectations were high. Needless to say every one was exceeded. It was an incredible pleasure to meet all of those that I haven't in the past and it was equally enjoyable to see all of the familiar faces and catch up with old friends.

Thanks to DBK for all of the effort that went into organizing such a fantastic event. I'm anxiously awaiting the next one.

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
It was awesome to meet you and get you to sign my car and driver story!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Jason, it was a real pleasure to meet you, too! Sorry it's so far from St. Louis to Florida. Frank

Bob Hibbs

GT Owner
Oct 17, 2007
Jason:
Good to put a face with the voice. And to have you and Shelby tell me my car's life story.
RH

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Jason,
It was great to see you again and see your hardware rolling around !! Thanks DBK for all your hard work !!..........:thumbsup

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Thank you Jason for coming through on the TT! It was great meeting you. It has been put through it's paces a few times now and come through with flying (literally) colors. I'm looking forward to the finishing touches.

Aug 25, 2006
It was indeed a very wonderful Rally, drafted and designed by DBK with the color and special moments created by all that participated including yourself Jason.

It was my pleasure being able to attend

All the best

Shadowman

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
+1

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Jason, thanks for all what you have accomplished for our gals.