Some GT500KR Pics

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Pretty neat car! Loud. Much louder than our cars.

kr42.jpg

kr44.jpg

kr45.jpg

kr46.jpg

kr47.jpg

kr50.jpg

kr51.jpg

kr55.jpg

kr56.jpg

kr58.jpg

kr59.jpg

kr62.jpg

kr63.jpg

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Very nice car. I love the mirrors! I want some for my GT500. :banana

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I believe the price will be "arm+leg" :lol

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Super Automobile Must be a fortune with the mark ups I suspect we will see shortly.

ItsABeautifulThing.gif

A little MANHATTAN for celebration of beauty

MakersMark_750.gif

86blackwidow

Mar 10, 2008
Ventura,ca
That looks great, really like the front of the car.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I am disappointed with the wheels. :thumbsdow They are quite a bit smaller than what has been advertised thus far.....
I think the bigger ones looked MUCH better!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Bigger wheels, bigger tires, bigger brakes = more weight. It's the same basic pattern, just smaller. It's already grip challenged with the 3.73's. Adding a lo profile 20" tire would have been a nightmare. With the r-compound tires and the 18's it grips like no Mustang should be able to, at least laterally.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Just not my taste. I guess I am of the younger generation that prefers big wheels. Could have put some michelin PS2 tires on the bigger wheels. Should have gripped fine. Hard for me to adjust to these after seeing all the pics of the 20's

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
For a production Ford car this is incredible...10 years ago, who would have thunk it??
DBK, it better be louder than a stock FGT...only weak deal of our Ford supercar. Good thing there are numerous, quality companies taking care of that issue. :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nice shots. Demo car?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah. I'm assuming it's a press tester. The speedo was in kph so it must have been destined for Canada.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
FlorIdaho Chris LIVES! Rumors about his early demise are highly over-rated!!! Nice to see you surface again. Sorry you are gaining a new neighbor up thar in Northern Idaho!. SteveA is in the process of exiting So Cal for the wilds of Sandy Point!
Cool3.gif

wave.gif

Gruntled

GT Owner
Dec 11, 2005
Yeah. I'm assuming it's a press tester. The speedo was in kph so it must have been destined for Canada.

Not Canada - they did that for testers who don't bring their own testing equipment. That way they'll think it hits 60 in just a couple of seconds :biggrin

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
It's starting. My local dealer called me to tell me they are getting 4 of them, and if I wanted to look at one when they come in. I'm just curious how they are getting 4 of them.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Nice ride Dave!
Lucky Bastard who gets to OWN one!!!!

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
Canadian spec KR

This one has the Canadian spec headlamps too.
US versions have HID headlamps.

Dp

Last edited:

jamie

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2005
Virginia
Just not my taste. I guess I am of the younger generation that prefers big wheels. Could have put some michelin PS2 tires on the bigger wheels. Should have gripped fine. Hard for me to adjust to these after seeing all the pics of the 20's

I agree! My buddy has just about the same car (not a KR) but he just put the 20" Shelby wheels on it and it just makes the car.