So. Cal. transport to Rally

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
I have spoke with a car carrier today to arange transportation to the rally.
Cost is $2600. From Temeula.
The trailer is a custom race car trailer with a full shop on board.
Included in the price is a detail of your car when offloaded at the rally.
If you are interested let me know before Fri.
Any questions pm me

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Questions

Todd,
I'm asking here because others may have input. I live in the Phoenix area and don't know anybody from AZ shipping their car that would want to share a transport. Will your shipper be coming through Phx. on the way to the rally? If not is anybody else shipping their car from San Diego or LA that could pick mine up on the way? I assume $2600 round trip. How many cars in the trailer and will it stay on site all 3-4 days? Is $2600 competative? Sorry about all the questions. Thanks in advance.

Chip

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
ChipBeck said:
Todd,
I'm asking here because others may have input. I live in the Phoenix area and don't know anybody from AZ shipping their car that would want to share a transport. Will your shipper be coming through Phx. on the way to the rally? If not is anybody else shipping their car from San Diego or LA that could pick mine up on the way? I assume $2600 round trip. How many cars in the trailer and will it stay on site all 3-4 days? Is $2600 competative? Sorry about all the questions. Thanks in advance.

Chip
I will ask about the route tomorrow for you
the $2600 is round trip the trailer will hold 4 maybe 5 cars.
the $2600 is i think $100 more than the central ca. guys are paying but they booked earlier and fuel prices were lower. But my guy is throwing in a detail. as for being on site all days I dont think they will be he wanted to go down to dunlap tires for a day or two.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Todd, give me a day or so and I will PM you! Thanks