Shipping Gt From Fla To Vegas Rally

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
You might need to borrow a Harrier from Waldo to keep up with Bony.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Mr. Lum,
May I remind you I never violate the laws of man or nature. You have be confused with another of the 4038 FGT's. Thank you sir.
Bony

Steve Woodrough

GTX1 Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 31, 2007
St. Petersburg, Florida
Is there still room?
I am in coral Springs (between fort lauderdale and delray)
Yes, but call me ASAP at (727) 898-9009

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
Steve
Pls see my earlier post.I offered to drive SuperB home after meeting transporter for scheduled pickup in Delray Beach....

Steve Woodrough

GTX1 Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 31, 2007
St. Petersburg, Florida
Steve
Pls see my earlier post.I offered to drive SuperB home after meeting transporter for scheduled pickup in Delray Beach....
Hi Stewart:
If you know Super B's phone number, you might call and encourage him (her?) to accept your offer. It now looks like there is only one available slot remaining on the transporter.

For anyone else who sees this and is interested in transporting their car from Florida to GT Rally III in Vegas this September for $2,750 ROUND TRIP, please call me at (727) 898-9009.

Steve

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
Hi Stewart:
If you know Super B's phone number, you might call and encourage him (her?) to accept your offer. It now looks like there is only one available slot remaining on the transporter.

For anyone else who sees this and is interested in transporting their car from Florida to GT Rally III in Vegas this September for $2,750 ROUND TRIP, please call me at (727) 898-9009.

Steve
I regret to say I do not know him personallyand do not have his number.I will send an email and PM incase he has not been visiting the forum.
I am in NC until 7/17. I do not have cell access so if you need to reach me pls email.
Thanks
Stewart

Steve Woodrough

GTX1 Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 31, 2007
St. Petersburg, Florida
Florida Transporter to Las Vegas Rally

I regret to say I do not know him personallyand do not have his number.I will send an email and PM incase he has not been visiting the forum.
I am in NC until 7/17. I do not have cell access so if you need to reach me pls email.
Thanks
Stewart

Stewart:

I finally made contact with Brian, and he is now signed on to join us at the GT Rally III in Las Vegas. We now have a total of 5 vehicles in the transporter, and need only one more person to sign on to have a full load. I expect that will happen in the very near future.

Steve

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
Stewart:

I finally made contact with Brian, and he is now signed on to join us at the GT Rally III in Las Vegas. We now have a total of 5 vehicles in the transporter, and need only one more person to sign on to have a full load. I expect that will happen in the very near future.

Steve
Thats great...I hope all the Florida owners are reading this, as the transport deal [you negotiated] is amazing! :wink

Dirk P

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 18, 2006
Orlando Florida
Stewart,

I have confirmed with the other GT owner here in Orlando and he is not taking his car. Please Add me in as the 6th car. I will call you tomorrow to discuss getting my car over to you.

Thanks

Last edited:

Steve Woodrough

GTX1 Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 31, 2007
St. Petersburg, Florida
Stewart,

I have confirmed with the other GT owner here in Orlando and he is not taking his car. Please Add me in as the 6th car. I will call you tomorrow to discuss getting my car over to you.

Thanks

Hi Dirk:

This will confirm our telephone discussion yesterday regarding your reservation for the sixth (and last) slot on our transporter to Las Vegas in September. As we discussed, I will arrange for inside parking for your GT here in St. Petersburg for any interim wait time for pickup of your car here.

Steve

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Hello Steve,

Good to see another X-1 is coming. Looks like we will have seven or eight X-1's in Vegas.

Are you going to Scottsdale?

Steve Woodrough

GTX1 Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 31, 2007
St. Petersburg, Florida
GT Rally III

Hello Steve,

Good to see another X-1 is coming. Looks like we will have seven or eight X-1's in Vegas.

Are you going to Scottsdale?

I'm not planning to go to Scottsdale. Instead, I will visit my daughter and son-in-law (who will return from Iraq the week before) who live in North Las Vegas. FYI, there will be 2 X-1s on our transporter - mine and Chris Moody's.

See you in Vegas.

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Excellent! Looking forward to our meeting.

Steve Woodrough

GTX1 Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 31, 2007
St. Petersburg, Florida
Florida Transporter to Las Vegas Rally

Excellent! Looking forward to our meeting.

FYI - We now have a full boat (6 vehicles) on our enclosed transporter from Florida to the Rally. Thus, if anyone out there from Florida was in procrastination mode as to whether to join in, it's too late - we are full.

We will bring 2 GTX1s and 4 GTs, including a very nice Heritage.

I, too, look forward to meeting you.

Steve