Shelby Forum

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
I am trying to locate a certain 66 GT-350. Does anyone recommend a Shelby Forum Site, or registry? I have found and joined quite a few, but no luck. Thanks in advance.

Justin

08GT500

Jul 21, 2007
Peoria,Arizona
I would think the Shelby Registry would be your best place to look. If you have the vin or the number it should not be that hard. I have heard the registry has not been updated for like 11 years though. Good Luck.

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
I have contacted the Shelby registry and SAAC, but the last known owner was in my family. Anyone happen to know Jack Bell from Denton, Texas? I believe his company was called CSX Cobras. Thats who the car was sold to in 97. He re-sold the car a few months later. It was purchased by gentlemen in the Dallas area, and I saw it at the SAAC meeting/Series One unveiling at the car show the next day. Thats the last I know of it. It was #2320. Thanks for the reply.

08GT500

Jul 21, 2007
Peoria,Arizona
Online phone directory search shows 3 Jack Bells in Denton. Worth a shot I guess. No listing for CSX Cobras though.

Daltondavid

GT Owner
Jun 22, 2007
Garnet Valley, Pa.
I would think the Shelby Registry would be your best place to look. If you have the vin or the number it should not be that hard. I have heard the registry has not been updated for like 11 years though. Good Luck.
The SAAC Registry is updated almost daily. usually, but not always, when people buy or sell a Shelby they contact SAAC and the appropriate registrar who updates the cars information. the last print version was 1997. the 2008 printed version of the COBRAS and GT 40's is at the printer now. it is gigantic and raises the bar in a big way! the next Registry that will include Mustangs, Series ones etc. is expected in 2011.