selling my GT

PJA

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 12, 2011
Thinking of selling my 06 GT, but I would like to put it on the forum before BAT. Can someone give me some advice on how to post pictures / video please.

Reactions: JWZ

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Just trying to lend a hand to the seller here. His name is Pat and phone number is 914-490-8365.

This is a 2006 Black, Silver stripe 3-option car. No MacIntosh. 41,500 miles and asking price of $350K

The car has a lot of popular mods including bumper delete, heffner exhaust, Ohlin shocks, new tires, a complete re-spray by GT Guys to fix rock chips. NO accidents.

See attached .pdf for more details.

I've asked Pat for some pics and when I receive I will post them here - but in the interim if you have interest, please contact him directly. Once again, I've never seen or serviced this car. I assume Rich knows the car well.

Attachments

• 20240312132848.pdf
    34.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006

Redfire03

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2020
Denver, CO
Thanks for sharing and supporting. I can reach out directly to him as well - but would love to know if he would part ways with the seat buttons separate from the sale of the car. Would pay a pretty penny for them!

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Pat is a super nice guy……at one point, I was talking to him about his car before I bought mine.

Bbhaynes

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 8, 2021
Madison, MS
Thanks for sharing and supporting. I can reach out directly to him as well - but would love to know if he would part ways with the seat buttons separate from the sale of the car. Would pay a pretty penny for them!
Im pretty sure he still makes the hot seat buttons. He is on the forum too but could just email him about them.

Here is the link.

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
Im pretty sure he still makes the hot seat buttons. He is on the forum too but could just email him about them.

Here is the link.

He doesn't make them anymore & doesn't have any & left

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Best deal out there in years