Scottsdale pre-Rally to the Rally Dinner

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Howdy Rally Revelers!!
We are considering a Sunday dinner and would like to know how many would be interested – if we have enough interest, we’ll make it happen.

Here’s what we’re considering: Dinner at a nice restaurant in Scottsdale – cost is approximately $75 per person which would include appetizers, salad, dinner (chicken, scallops, salmon, steak, or pasta), dessert, up to 2 drinks per person, and parking for GTs (valet on hand to watch over them).

The atmosphere is lovely yet casual. We will make final arrangements by Tuesday or Wednesday if there is enough interest. What say ye?

Michele & John
aka The Mooses!

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Lynn and I just arrived here in Cave Creek and would love to do a dinner. Since I don't have my GT here, I'll mention again that I'll have room in the suv to take anyone's extra luggage from the area to the rally and back. Just let me know.
Jim

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Howdy Rally Revelers!!
We are considering a Sunday dinner and would like to know how many would be interested – if we have enough interest, we’ll make it happen.

Here’s what we’re considering: Dinner at a nice restaurant in Scottsdale – cost is approximately $75 per person which would include appetizers, salad, dinner (chicken, scallops, salmon, steak, or pasta), dessert, up to 2 drinks per person, and parking for GTs (valet on hand to watch over them).

The atmosphere is lovely yet casual. We will make final arrangements by Tuesday or Wednesday if there is enough interest. What say ye?

Michele & John
aka The Mooses!

Sounds great but will have to wait until Vegas to see you guys there. Jim and Lynn will have to represent Donna and me.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Looking forward to it gary.
Jim, pm sent.
Lady moose