SAAC Mk I / II 92 Mustang

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Does anyone remember these ? When I was in HS in MI back in the early 90's a neighbor of mine who was an engineer for Ford worked with Watson Engineering on some of the early dev cars. I actually got to drive the #3 car if I remember that right it was a white / blue stripe hard top. For the time period that was badass.

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
Does anyone remember these ? When I was in HS in MI back in the early 90's a neighbor of mine who was an engineer for Ford worked with Watson Engineering on some of the early dev cars. I actually got to drive the #3 car if I remember that right it was a white / blue stripe hard top. For the time period that was badass.

Funny you mention this car. There was one for sale for months in the back of Autoweek magazine, earlier in the year. And this past August, at SAAC 33 in Millville, NJ, there was one there on the showfield. I got a few shots of it. Pretty cool car, as I never saw one before!!! :thumbsup

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Yeah I can't even articulate what made me remember that when i got out of bed this morning. They are a real rare car as it turns out. And I thought my old Grey / orange stripe 86 ASC McLaren Capri euro couep was a find !