Road Rally to the Rally - PHX edition!

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Road Rally to the Rally - PHX Edition!

Guys, I'm helping organize a group drive from PHX (Scottsdale) to Vegas on Monday Oct. 13th. We're taking backroads through areas that feature world class views & driving!! You'll see just about every type of terrain Arizona has to offer, from Ponderosa Pines, to sandy high desert, and of course the dusty ghost towns of Historic Route 66.

Let me know if you'd like to join us - I'll provide you a detailed map with directions, course notes and contact info for others on the drive!

Looking forward to what will be the best Ford GT Rally to date!!

Attachments

• DSC00136.jpg
    DSC00136.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Lynn and I will be heading to our 2nd home in Cave Creek, AZ. the week before the rally, and planned to drive to the Rally from there. I won't have the GT there, but I'll have plenty of room for extra luggage if any people need it. We'd love to follow along. Anyone heard if Chip is still planning a get-together? Cant wait!
Jim

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Thanks Jim. Looking forward to having you along!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Lynn and I will be heading to our 2nd home in Cave Creek, AZ. the week before the rally, and planned to drive to the Rally from there. I won't have the GT there, but I'll have plenty of room for extra luggage if any people need it. We'd love to follow along. Anyone heard if Chip is still planning a get-together? Cant wait!
Jim

Really, South Dakota? Anyone from there gets my "like". I'm from North Sioux (well, Jefferson and Sioux City IA) My grandpa had a dairy farm. I know how to milk a cow :)

P.S. We lived in Tempe in the mid 70's and had a playoff for Vegas and Phoenix for our new desert zone. Vegas won this time.

See ya!

Last edited:

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Jim, you're a popular guy. Everyone wants to do business with the wmjim luggage company!

Please pm or ring me to discuss departure times if you plan to join us tomorrow.