Rally Registrants/Itinerary/Yearbook Update

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I've been getting a few messages lately about the Rally itinerary. If people want a general idea, the major events are

Wednesday - Arrival
Thursday - Tour SSV, additional events arranged by Saleen
Friday - WHQ Photo Op, GT Team dinner, presentations, meet and greet, Woodward time permitting
Saturday - Tour Wixom, Cruise Woodward, Party at Pardo's

There will be intermediate events and opportunities for downtime activity, but I'm keeping my trap shut for another 2 weeks. My good friend Joey Lemonguini is coming from New York, we will meet with the various squads, and make sure we are 100% on everything.

Those who are officially registered, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the EXACT NAMES of the guests you are bringing, and the VIN Number of your car IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE BRINGING IT. I need a complete list within that two week period of time to give to Wixom. Anyone not on the list will NOT be allowed into the Wixom facility; we'll have a wristband system and credentials to make sure we aren't squeezing in people that aren't registered.. Any car without a VIN number on the list will NOT be allowed into the facility. This is only for Wixom, but they have stringent rules and regulations as a UAW facility, and as gracious guests we must follow them.

If you can do this via PM or email to webmaster@fordgtforum.com , I would love it. But fear not, if I don't get this info from you, I will call at some point in that time frame.

Lastly, thanks to those who've gotten me their funds on the Yearbook. This is only available to those coming to the Rally. I got about 40 of our Registrants confirmed. I will be sending a second round of PM's and e-mails to those I never heard from tomorrow, and will begin calling the next few days after that. I need to have those funds ready to deposit to Fred Goodnow ASAP because the Yearbook is now officially at press.

Gracias amigos. I'm off to see my car get built thursday/friday :biggrin

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Thanks again for all the efforts on this DBK. This one-in-a-lifetime stuff can be quite a workload! Thanks for taking it on!! :thumbsup

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
Ditto, with ENZO BTR. Some of us know how much effort goes into organizing an event like this and we DO appreciate it. You are the best DBK! PD

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Believe me, it'll all be worth it. Imagine the roadway stuffed with 80 GT's. I think I may have a heart attack! :willy You will never, and I mean never see that again.

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks for everything DBK! :thumbsup And what a great thing to be able to see your GT being built. You deserve it! Enjoy!:banana

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dave-

More and more excited as we get closer. The rally is what, a little over a year after you started this site? My how we have grown and what a group this has become. I can't thank you enough... :cheers

-Chris

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Agree with everybody. Thanks Dave for setting this once in a lifetime event up! I know you and Joey have a lot of time in this and thanks again....

~93 days to go!

Mike

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
People I have currently received payment from for their yearbook(s):

427 Aggie x 2
66GT40 x 2
Andy Cherne x 1
Awsum GT x 2
AZGT x 2
Biffom x 2
BigsGT x 2
Bony x 1
Centerpunch x 2
ChipBeck x 2
Chris Brubaker x 2
DanM x 2
davisp x 2
dbtgt x 2
Demolition Man x 2
doccars x 2
Enzo Btr x 2
escman x 2
fjpikul x 2
Florida Chris x 2
Fred Underwood x 2
Gene Cassone x 2
GTJoey x 2
guywagner x 1
Indy GT x 1
John Gourley x 2
KO Supply x 1
K-P Garage x 2
Lightning x 2
MAD in NC x 2
Midnite-Blu x 2
NJGT x 2
ONBOOST x 2
PHX GT x 2
piccola x 1
PL510*Jeff x 2
PMC x 2
PRDATR x 1
Racer X x 2
RedGT x 2
RickM x 2
samthejeepman x 2
Sharp33 x 2
shoboat x 2
Silver Bullitt x 1
specracer x 2
Spirit x 2
Tiger 6 x 2
Todd x 2
Tungsten x 2
vypr gt2 x 2

I'll update this list as I receive funds. I have someone on here in error, because I'm short a couple hundred bucks for the amounts I have. If you see you're on here, be a good samaritan and let me know please! My PC (of course) that houses the Access db I use for all this had a heart attack and lost the last 5 or 6 payments I received.

Thanks,
Dave

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just emailed and PM everyone I hadn't gotten responses on the yearbook thing. If you answer one, just delete and ignore the other. Thanks guys.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
DBK said:
Believe me, it'll all be worth it. Imagine the roadway stuffed with 80 GT's. I think I may have a heart attack! :willy You will never, and I mean never see that again.

If there are 80 and if they only put out 550HP that is 44,000 HP :banana :banana :banana

What if some are not stock and the rating is more like 575-600?

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
DBK,

Most awesome! Thanks for the update and all your efforts.

I responded to your email before seeing this post - thanks.

80 GT's! Does the News and Free Press know about this? Footage of that ought to make the national news.

Can't wait to buy you a drink at the Ritz! :cheers

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
updated

kosupply

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 27, 2006
Houston
Thanks Dbk!!!! For Everything!! Living In Houston, Ihave Never Looked Forward To August!!! Until Now!!!!!!!!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yearbook payments updated