Rally II aftermath…..

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Gentlemen…I had an interesting afternoon today. I was out ‘burnin’ the gunk out (the folks that remember Bill Cosby’s sketches will know what I’m talking about) on a nice day today. :biggrin

I am quite sure that all of you get the hootin’ and hollerin’, thumbs up, etc.. of other drivers as they see you cruise along. That is kind of the extra cache that this particular vehicle adds to one’s day. Well, that was what I thought at first today.

So………… I’m driving along and a beat up Corolla came up on me, and these two HOT young brunet honey bunny’s are hootin’ and hollerin’ at me. They are yellin’ – hot car, you must be having fun, sexy car, etc….

As you can imagine a broad smile finds itself on my face. Chip Beck’s latest post about ‘A Different Measure of Value’ creeps to mind and all dollar figures are out the window. There ain’t no way I could think about getting rid of this rolling piece of art…and chic magnet. Boy do I feel great! :thumbsup

That’s not it.

They follow me home!

Yep. :eek

I pull in to the garage and they pull up behind me. I get out of the car and the driver floors me. She asks (with this big ‘ol smile on her face), ‘did you go to the GT Forum Rally last month?’…………………………………

That was not something I was expecting (let alone that they used those words).

I answered yes..and asked did you attend? The passenger screams…’It was the best weekend EVER!’

They go on to inform me that they work at the Fairmont. Both are waitresses.

Obviously I asked them in……………..

Over the next 2 hours and a couple bottles of wine, they regale me with stories about THEIR weekend with the ‘GT Guys’.

I can unequivocally state that you ALL left quite an impression on the staff at the Fairmont.

I understand that;
· The Ford GT is the SEXIEST car in the world :thumbsup
· They are going to buy one as soon as they can
· Rumor has it that 2 guys got lucky with the staff – we’ll see how lucky around April ‘08 :banana
· Everybody proved to be great tippers
· Security was called to one particular room a couple times
· Somebody named ‘Boner’ drank A LOT of whiskey and told GREAT dirty stories :rofl
· Somebody was caught ‘doing the dirty’ by security
· One guy with a family had ALL of the girls in lust
· Most of the other non-Forum guests got into the craze as well
· There was a lot of rubber skid marks left throughout the parking lot
· When a group of cars would come back (they could tell by the sound), the staff all braced for an onslaught of good times – they couldn’t wait for the ‘MEN’ to get back.

Let’s just say the gathering ‘titillated’ the atmosphere at the Fairmont.

DBK…thank you again!
Ford…thank you

I love my car.

Oh yeah….they are both ~20 years younger than I…..and I got a date with the driver.

Thanks guys!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:lol

Rock and roll. Good story, and good luck with the 20 year olds :banana

H

HHGT

Gentlemen…I had an interesting afternoon today. I was out ‘burnin’ the gunk out (the folks that remember Bill Cosby’s sketches will know what I’m talking about) on a nice day today. :biggrin

I am quite sure that all of you get the hootin’ and hollerin’, thumbs up, etc.. of other drivers as they see you cruise along. That is kind of the extra cache that this particular vehicle adds to one’s day. Well, that was what I thought at first today.

So………… I’m driving along and a beat up Corolla came up on me, and these two HOT young brunet honey bunny’s are hootin’ and hollerin’ at me. They are yellin’ – hot car, you must be having fun, sexy car, etc….

As you can imagine a broad smile finds itself on my face. Chip Beck’s latest post about ‘A Different Measure of Value’ creeps to mind and all dollar figures are out the window. There ain’t no way I could think about getting rid of this rolling piece of art…and chic magnet. Boy do I feel great! :thumbsup

That’s not it.

They follow me home!

Yep. :eek

I pull in to the garage and they pull up behind me. I get out of the car and the driver floors me. She asks (with this big ‘ol smile on her face), ‘did you go to the GT Forum Rally last month?’…………………………………

That was not something I was expecting (let alone that they used those words).

I answered yes..and asked did you attend? The passenger screams…’It was the best weekend EVER!’

They go on to inform me that they work at the Fairmont. Both are waitresses.

Obviously I asked them in……………..

Over the next 2 hours and a couple bottles of wine, they regale me with stories about THEIR weekend with the ‘GT Guys’.

I can unequivocally state that you ALL left quite an impression on the staff at the Fairmont.

I understand that;
· The Ford GT is the SEXIEST car in the world :thumbsup
· They are going to buy one as soon as they can
· Rumor has it that 2 guys got lucky with the staff – we’ll see how lucky around April ‘08 :banana
· Everybody proved to be great tippers
· Security was called to one particular room a couple times
· Somebody named ‘Boner’ drank A LOT of whiskey and told GREAT dirty stories :rofl
· Somebody was caught ‘doing the dirty’ by security
· One guy with a family had ALL of the girls in lust
· Most of the other non-Forum guests got into the craze as well
· There was a lot of rubber skid marks left throughout the parking lot
· When a group of cars would come back (they could tell by the sound), the staff all braced for an onslaught of good times – they couldn’t wait for the ‘MEN’ to get back.

Let’s just say the gathering ‘titillated’ the atmosphere at the Fairmont.

DBK…thank you again!
Ford…thank you

I love my car.

Oh yeah….they are both ~20 years younger than I…..and I got a date with the driver.

Thanks guys!

Hi Herb, let me know if there are any left overs?:biggrin

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
There's No resemblance to the Rally II I attended.

None what so ever!

Well maybe the dirty stories and lots of whiskey.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Correction... I only drink MAKERS MARK... not whisky
Great tales, it was great.
Who in the hell is the DBK dude?

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
:lol

Rock and roll. Good story, and good luck with the 20 year olds :banana

...I think they are ~20 years 'younger'

Anyways 'Hope Springs Eternal'

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I thought I was there.....

.......But, I apparently missed some of the best parts of this rally. I must be getting old because I thought I got lucky with some of the staff too. One morning the maid gave me two extra packets of coffee for the in room coffee maker. :bored

Chip

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
how did I just find this thread now? That is great!!! love the security.... hmmmm?????..... DBK, care to chime in here my ole friend?

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I missed something too. I thought I was lucky I asked the maid for a rubberfoam pillow on the first night and got it. PS I have ties older than the too waitresses in the bar.