posters anyone?

bitzman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 7, 2005
I ran across someone who had a few posters of the new Ford GT.
The one I framed for myself is dark blue car on black background. They are about 2 ft. tall and 3 ft. wide. Then there's another one that has a white Ford GT on one side and a red one on the other. I only have about 5 or 7. I am in Los Angeles. If someone wants to buy one in LA, I would sell one for $40 plus $10-20 in gas depending on what county you are in and hand deliver it. You can write me at Photojournalistpro@hotmail.com

I have no idea if these are available anywhere else.

Also in the memorabilia dept. has anyone seen the knock off given to reporters who attended the original Concept car preview? I heard it was in a velvet bag. I need to know if these were the leftovers from when they were going to call it GT40 or are they miniatures, or are they more like real knockoffs? Anybody seen one?

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I have the velvet pouch with knockoff and info paper that came with it..I am kind of sick in the way I collect items..I have only seen one other that someone on here had a picture of...the knockoff is a paperweight made out of pewter.

I will get you a picture of it and a few other little things I have that you don't see much.

matt

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I have the poster, one side blue car and the other a white car. I would like to get a knock off. Please post a picture of it. Thanks :wink

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
GT40 Knockoff

The press preview GT40 knockoff is a pewter miniature, not a functional part. It came in a small black velevt bag, along with a small card that describes it as "A Knock-Off for You to Keep" .

There is a picture of one in my gallery on this site. They seem to be going for around $50 at swap meets.

regards,

Jeff

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
cobrajeff said:
The press preview GT40 knockoff is a pewter miniature, not a functional part. It came in a small black velevt bag, along with a small card that describes it as "A Knock-Off for You to Keep" .

There is a picture of one in my gallery on this site. They seem to be going for around $50 at swap meets.

regards,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,
If you ever see one, please buy me one... PLEASE?
THANKS!
SEE YAH IN MOTOWN!
Daniel

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Jeff, I would love to get one as well....in fact I will give you $60 for bonys' :lol . If you come across a few at the swap meet I am good for one. Thanks in advance! Steve