Possible exhaust option? advise interest

GTF-40

GT Owner
Jun 25, 2006
columbus, ohio
i talked to quicksilver stainless steel exhaust in england this morning, they are interested in making a sport sytem and a super sport system for the gt. the sport system would be a tube system in 304 stainless steel with resonators to replace the muffler, this would be good for the street. the super sport system would be a tube only replacement for the muffler that would be on the loud side for the street. guessing about 2 months to prototype.

fyi, we are the usa importer and distributer for quicksilver exhaust out of england. we stock most systems in 304 stainless for lamborghini, ferrari, maserati and lotus. if anyone is interested in a system for the gt, let me know.

also anyone intersted in a system for the lambo, ferrari, maserati or lotus cars, let me know and i will give you a good price.

....george red loaded gt, 61 miles at the moment. 06 # 317

http://evansauto.com/quicksilver.htm

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
How about making a sport (street) system in Ti?

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
I'm interested in a system that isn't a complete rip off! We should be able to buy a simple bolt on cat back for a few hundred bucks! There is a lot less to it than the systems on most cars, but the ones that are currently available are outrageously priced!