pls. be careful out there.. don't let this happen to you while driving your GT

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Fri Sep 8, 10:55 AM ET

BRATISLAVA (Reuters) - A Slovak driver who crashed into a bus shocked rescuers who found him unconscious and half naked with a vacuum pump on his penis.
Police said the 42-year-old man, driving an old Citroen in the Slovak town of Levice, had ignored a "give way" sign.

"It's very likely he had auto-sex while driving, it is a matter of investigation. After the accident he was found lying in the seat, his pants were off and it (the pump) was placed on his penis," police officer Peter Polak told Reuters.

"I've never seen anything like this, nor have my colleagues," he added.

The man was taken to hospital with head injuries.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
I had a giant laugh about this one ! :biggrin :lol :lol :biggrin :party

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
Thanks for the tip.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Leave the pump at home when you're driving your GT. Driving this car requires 2 hands and a full supply of blood to your brain.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
When they say head injuries - what do they mean exactly? :wink

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Kirby Vieira said:
Leave the pump at home when you're driving your GT. Driving this car requires 2 hands and a full supply of blood to your brain.
Might feel cold too around the nuts... with the seat ventilation might shrink the assets ! :lol

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
If the guy had been driving a Ford GT.....he wouldn't have needed a pump to get his rocks off..... :eek

Jeff

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Thanks guys for the "heads" up.

I cancelled my order on the penis pump just before shipment. Whew!.. saved me $12.99 plus shipping. Do you think it would be ok to go ahead with the penis extender though?

jimfro

GT Owner
Jun 20, 2006
Sebring, Florida
extender purchase

with women money is all the extender you will ever need!!!

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Kirby Vieira said:

Some times the other event needs both hands all the blood from your brain. Obviously his brain was a little weak at the moment.