Pardo's car

bitzman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 7, 2005
I heard that Camilo Pardo now has a white GT with no stripes on the hood, roof or rear deck I was wondering if anyone has photographed it? I expect him to make a few mods like he did to his Sixties T-bird (welded the doors shut for a cleaner line) . I think he sold his Testarossa or 308GTB. Anyhow I expect him to make a design statement with his own GT, maybe put on a few things that were shot down as too expensive during development.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
bitzman said:
I heard that Camilo Pardo now has a white GT with no stripes on the hood, roof or rear deck I was wondering if anyone has photographed it? I expect him to make a few mods like he did to his Sixties T-bird (welded the doors shut for a cleaner line) . I think he sold his Testarossa or 308GTB. Anyhow I expect him to make a design statement with his own GT, maybe put on a few things that were shot down as too expensive during development.

Ask K-P Garage. I know he took a picture of it - might even be in the photo gallaries... It didn't look any different from a stock all white one (from the photo alone), but I have no idea if he did anything different to it...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
White car, side stripe only. That car gets driven. Alot.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Pardo's got great taste!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
His has standard wheels, radio and calipers though bony. :biggrin

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
His car has been on streetfire since 2005 if you want to see it...

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Camilo's GT

Yes it is White with side stripes only, regular wheels and tunes. Has two options that he showed us, first, it has the chrome shifter ball off of the prototype car and it is signed by Mr. Shelby on the engine bay pasenger side bar. Will put photo in our gallery. Too large to attach. KP

bitzman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 7, 2005
Chrome shifter ball

I will be curious to see how much it looks like the shifter on the Concept (Petunia) because that shifter had a sort of dome below it that looked like you would have to move the whole metal dome each time you shifted. Does Pardo have a personalized license plate as well?

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
shifter and plate

The shifter just looks like it is chrome plated. I have pictures at home of the red concept that I took years ago. Will go c=back and look at them to compare. I don't remember looking at his license plate. His studio is in Downtown Detroit, it was late in the day and I was I was anxious to get my wife and son into the studio before sundown.