Oil change did the search. Just making sure.

JMBLOWNWS6

Oct 28, 2006
Hello Im new here and I have a very good friend who owns a 2006 Ford GT. We went to the dealer for a oil change and they wanted $350 to do it. I feel that I am fully capable of doing it, And with the info I have found on this site I know I can do it. Ive seen the links were persons on this board are buying the Mann #HU925/4 for a great price. I found this auction on ebay and just wanted to make sure these are the right filters. I have allready added the Accufab air inlet support and the K&N filters to this car. I have a shop complete with lifts,dyno and everything to get the car in the air safely :thumbsup Just want to make sure I am getting him the correct filters. Thanks for your time.

Joe Michael

Mann Filters

JMBLOWNWS6

Oct 28, 2006
Maybe if I post some pics you guys will help me out :cheers Here ya go.

HPIM0850.jpg

HPIM0856.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
Hang in there. If there is someone on the site familiar with that filter I am sure they will respond. Sorry, I don't know enough to be helpful here ... PD

JMBLOWNWS6

Oct 28, 2006
davisp said:
Hang in there. If there is someone on the site familiar with that filter I am sure they will respond. Sorry, I don't know enough to be helpful here ... PD

Its cool. Im almost 99% that those are the right filters. Just want to make sure so I dont end up with 10 of the wrong ones. Since it looks like I will be doing mods to this car :thumbsup Ill say this. Driving this car is a blast. :rofl

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, you are right. Do a search for the all the info on this.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Yes, that is the correct filter. Check out this recent thread:

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3497

JMBLOWNWS6

Oct 28, 2006
Thanks guys. Ill take pictures of it being done as soon as I get the filters in :cheers