North Idaho to Rally

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Hey Chris, did you get your 50% state tax bill increase yet? How are your spanish lessons coming along? It really helped me at the DMV, Mickie d's drive through and the unemployment office.

(That aught'a keep em outt'a here for a month or two)

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hey Chris, did you get your 50% state tax bill increase yet? How are your spanish lessons coming along? It really helped me at the DMV, Mickie d's drive through and the unemployment office.

Uh, oh yeah Steve, you forgot to mention the 10% annual property tax rate and horrible traffic congestion. :wink

Gregg Thurman

GT Owner
Nov 3, 2007
I am trailering down from Bonners Ferry. Only a single car trailer though. SteveA (Sandpoint) is trailering down as well I think. Don't know of any other GTs in North Idaho. Thurman is in Spokane. I don't know if he is coming to the rally though.

Chris, I'm in Vegas from Sept 18 through 21 on other business. Won't be able to participate in the rally but hope to meet up with everyone for whatever while I'm there.

Gregg Thurman

GT Owner
Nov 3, 2007
No Kidding! There are already six GTs in this town of ~6000. How many would there be if people knew that there was a place 30 minutes away where you can pay your (100+mph) traffic fine on the spot and drive off and do it again with no points ever going against your record? For the TT guys, this would probably pay for a pretty nice garage with or without an attached house.

(unless they just push their GT out of the garage on Saturday mornings and push it back in the afternoon)...

Are we talking Idaho's Bond Forfeiture? Already used it once in Nez Perce County.