NJ Charity Poker Run - May 6th, 2006.

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
Hello All, The Viper Club is arranging a Charity Poker Run, and is hoping to get some of the Ford GT crowd interested. Here are the details:

DATE: MAY 6TH, 2006 AT 10AM
RAIN DATE: MAY 7TH, 2006

Best five card poker hand wins. How do you get the cards? Each destination has a card so there will be five stops. The first stop will be my residence and the last at a restaurant in Northern NJ so that we can have the final tally and have the winners announced, not to mention eat some good food. The route will NOT be released until the day of the event. Top three poker hands will get prizes.

The entry fee is $25.00 per car. Half of the fee will go to the Make A Wish Foundation, and the other half will go into a prize pool, and split between the top 3 people with the best hands.

Now why are we doing this? Well to have a bunch of fun and also help out the Make A Wish Foundation. We will also be collecting money for this event to donate to the foundation. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

THIS IS OPEN TO ALL OWNERS. NY, CT, MA, NJ, RI, etc. YOU ARE ALL WELCOME!!!!

In order for this to be successful, we need a huge turnout so lets start the RSVP list. So far, the count is about 23 cars. Mostly Vipers, a Vette, and a couple Porsches. Now we just need some GT's to show up. :thumbsup If you guys have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

-Dimitri

saber

GT Owner
Sep 25, 2005
NYC
count me in, where do I get the info?

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
saber said:
count me in, where do I get the info?

Sending you a PM.

rsilverman

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
new jersey
Can you give a little more detail on start and finish locations?
Rob

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
rsilverman said:
Can you give a little more detail on start and finish locations?
Rob

The starting location will be at my house, in East Brunswick, NJ. The last location will be a restaurant, where there will be great parking for all of the cars. The destinations are trying to be kept a secret, but they are all in Central and Northern NJ.

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
Ok, so "saber" is in, anybody else want to come?? We are now up to 25 cars, 19 Vipers, 2 Porsches, 1 Ford GT, 1 Corvette, 1 Saleen Mustang, and possibly a Noble. :thumbsup

rsilverman

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
new jersey
Interested, send me more information
Rob

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
rsilverman said:
Interested, send me more information
Rob

Sending you a PM.

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
Interested. I live in Morristown and I am wondering how far into central Jersey will I have to go? PD

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
davisp said:
Interested. I live in Morristown and I am wondering how far into central Jersey will I have to go? PD

Hello, the starting point is in East Brunswick, NJ. The distance between each of the stops is about 20 miles each. If you are still interested, let me know and I will PM you with all of the information.

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
As of now, the weather is not looking to good, so I just wanted to remind everyone that the rain date is Sunday, May 7th.

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
Bump

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
Please PM me with more info. pd :thumbsup

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
davisp said:
Please PM me with more info. pd :thumbsup

PM sent. The weather looks like it is going to be clear for saturday, so this run is a go. :thumbsup

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
Run is looking good. Can't wait for tomorrow. If anyone else wants to go, PM me with your e-mail address and I will directly send you the info. To the guys that are already coming, see you at 10AM tomorrow. :thumbsup

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
PDavis will not be joining you. Have a great Poker run! PD :cheers

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
davisp said:
PDavis will not be joining you. Have a great Poker run! PD :cheers

Thanks for the heads up. Maybe next time. :thumbsup