NEWB to the forum

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
Whats up people...I am new to the forum. Some of you may know me from the other sites I am on, for example www.fordgt500forum.com

I drive an 04 cobra vert (used to be 627rwhp), but am getting a new shelby. I know a good amount about modular engines and modifying them. So if I can help out, I will.

Anyway, just saying hello. :cheers

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
You will love the new gt500 its a blast , had the honor of one and just sitting in it and for the money the car is great. gtjoey :thumbsup

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Welcome Dgussin....I have an order in for a Shelby and figure it will be a few months, but worth the wait. :biggrin

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
KJRGT said:
Welcome Dgussin....I have an order in for a Shelby and figure it will be a few months, but worth the wait. :biggrin
cool deal, what color did you order? Mine should be here in the next few weeks. Do you have a GT also?

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I'm going through the auto broker that I used for my GT. Tough to find a deal here in California, so this fellow has national reach. I'm not certain if a dark blue with white stripes is a choice, but that's what I'm looking for to match my GT. If not, I told him to target a white with blue stripes. I see you are here in SoCal also, are you going through a local dealer?

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
KJRGT said:
I'm going through the auto broker that I used for my GT. Tough to find a deal here in California, so this fellow has national reach. I'm not certain if a dark blue with white stripes is a choice, but that's what I'm looking for to match my GT. If not, I told him to target a white with blue stripes. I see you are here in SoCal also, are you going through a local dealer?
yes. I had a powerlease on my 04. My initial intentions were to purchase the car at the end of the lease, but the shelby came up and I wanted it. I am paying MSRP from Galpin.