New Sponsor!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just wanted to say welcome our newest sponsor: Jason's Automotive Detailing Spa. One of our member's took advantage of his services on one of his arranged out of state detailing visits and posted some great pics recently.

Thanks for hopping on board :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Welcome Jason.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Welcome aboard, Jason!:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Welcome Jason.:thumbsup

Do you do windows?

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Thanks everybody. I am glad to be here.

I started detailing when I was twelve years old, cleaning up my Dad's 1969 Chevelle SS before he got home from work in hopes we would take it for a spin that night. Years went by and I did his other cars, then my family's vehicles and so on, and what started out as a hobby turned into what it is today: Serious detailing for the enthusiast.

I, just like you, have a vehicle that I put a lot of time and money in to and it breaks my heart to see the employee at the car wash pick up a rag from the ground and dry off my wheels. Even in their detailing bays (As most have windows to watch) you can usually observe them using more than one product per rag, or not paying attention to what they are doing - because they simply do not care.

I set out to change this when I opened my services up specifically to the enthusiast crowd. I know exactly how you feel about your ride, and I wouldn't treat yours any different than I would my own. There is no room for carelessness in my work, nor is there any space for cutting corners. If a towel hits the ground, or comes a little too close to be sure that it didn't - I'll gladly throw it away and get a new one.

When I opened my services up specifically to the enthusiast crowd, I knew I had my work cut out for me. These are the ladies & gentleman that know their car better than anyone else, they invest time and money into it so it is to their liking, and nothing can be overlooked when it comes to detailing for the enthusiasts. Which is why I am pleased to announce that I have not had a dissatisfied customer as of yet.

Be the first? I think not.

I have made a trip to Michigan, as Tom (tpraceman) posted, and will soon be in Atlanta, Georgia in July. I will be in Scottsdale, AZ later in the year as well. I mainly work out of my Chicagoland-based home. Detailing is something that I do part-time, as I still maintain a full-time job in the H.R. department.

Be sure to check out my website for over 400 pictures of my work, many testimonials, and packages that are sure to suit your needs.

http://www.jasonsautospa.com

Thank you,

Jason Gauer
Jason's Automotive Detailing Spa

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Welcome Jason.:thumbsup

Do you do windows?
I do! :rofl

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Welcome Jason. You said you will be in Scottsdale later in the year?...SCOTTSDALE!!Hmmmmmm good to know. Those bringing their GT's through Scottsdale for the last leg to the rally may need your services.:cheers

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Welcome Jason. Please post the details of your Atlanta trip so we can make arrangements to keep you very busy.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Thank you for the warm welcome. I will post about my Atlanta trip once we get the fine details sorted out. Is anyone here interested in my services in Atlanta? It will actually be at Grand Muffler in Marietta, GA.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
welcome!

Aug 25, 2006
Welcome and thank you for becoming a member of a very cool crowd

All the best

Shadowman

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
welcome! I'll have to get in touch with you soon for a stage 2 or 3.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Welcome Jason,:thumbsup

Glad to see you as a supporting vendor. It's been a few weeks and I was wondering when you would be returning my GT...I checked around and other have told me it doesn't take weeks and several 200mph runs to dry the car....so what gives? :biggrin :lol

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Welcome Jason,:thumbsup

Glad to see you as a supporting vendor. It's been a few weeks and I was wondering when you would be returning my GT...I checked around and other have told me it doesn't take weeks and several 200mph runs to dry the car....so what gives? :biggrin :lol
Trust me, Tom, it does! :thumbsup :rofl

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
welcome! I'll have to get in touch with you soon for a stage 2 or 3.
I look forward to hearing from you :cheers

Roger Vincent

GT Owner
May 31, 2006
Bowling Green, KY
Hi Jason and welcome,

There are great bunch of guys here. Are you coming anywhere near me - Bowling Green, Kentucky?

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Welcome! Be sure to not exclude us So Cal guys when you are making your rounds.:biggrin

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Hi Jason and welcome,

There are great bunch of guys here. Are you coming anywhere near me - Bowling Green, Kentucky?
You are the first person to request my services in Kentucky and I will certainly keep you in mind if I ever head that way.

The same can be said for ROCMAN, I am keeping track of requests in different states and with enough interest there is always a chance for a trip - Just like Michigan and Atlanta.

Thanks guys and I'm glad to be here! :cheers

Jason Gauer

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Welcome !!

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Welcome Jason. You might consider following the gang to their major events. You would have been busy full on at Indy. Probably more so at the RallyII.