New Member Introduction

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Just registered on your site today and wanted to introduce myself, and more importantly, my GT. Took delivery on #1769 yesterday, Midnight Blue with Racing and Side Stripes, BBS and McIntosh. As I am just turning 50 the Ford GT has been a dream car of mine since about 1970. Thought it would never happen ($$$$$$!!!!) until Ford started building these....then the dream became a possibility. Hard to believe it's really in my garage. Took it for a quick spin last night and cannot wait to get to know it.

I also own a 70 Boss 302 that I have set up for Open Track use and have been a long time member of the Boss 302 Registry and Forum.

Looking forward to learning all the ins and outs of this awesome and historical car.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Awesome! Welcome to the site :cheers

There's plenty of so cal gatherings, so check in the owners section ( I just gave you access) and you can go cruising with plenty of GT's :biggrin

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
KJRET...where are you? Severl of us are heasding to crystal Cove...sunday around 7;30...eme

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Welcome and congratulations KJRGT! :cheers

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Welcome....You have one of the best color combo's...Sat. 630am at Crystal Cove just south of Newport on PCH May 13...Then we are off to BK at Chino airport.. Please join us...George

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I would truly LOVE to join you on Sat. May 13 at Crystal Cove, however I am taking my Boss 302 up to Willow Springs to run open track with the Cobra Owner's Club that day. Bummer, cannot believe it's the same day. Look forward to checking out the cruise calendar and catching up with you soon. I live in Pacific Palisades....anyone located near by?

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
see ya there Blu

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
Congrats...looks like we share the same GT anniversary and color!

Craig

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2006
San Diego
Well, there will be at least three of us from the forum at Willow Springs next weekend. I'll be there with a Red GT and a GT-350 #222. Lets all try to get together on Saturday. I will be pitted with the MAECO rig. :cheers

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
Congrats to you!!! My buddy has the same color combo, very sharp look. Drive it in good health... Big Dan (Tungsten/Silver Stripes) :cheers

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Craig, that sounds great. I'll look for you. I have a white B2 and will probably set up near Turn 1. Don't know if I'll follow the trailered B2 with the GT or not....