New Joe's GT-TT Video

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
I saw this over on modularfords. The guy who is in the car, Mase, tunes cars for Stage 6 and he posted this video. He said the cars coming back out soon after its long nap. :cheers:banana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJC9qaMfRSI

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
what keeps the heat from those turbos from melting the clamshell :devil

Aug 25, 2006
This maybe new to this site however it is an old video.

As has been recently shared in the tech section she went through a thorough massaging with TonY G and his team at HP Performance and presently remains in the hands of both TonY G and Torrie and they once again attempt to find her performanced limits.

Regardless it is nice to see her and the numbers as presented are awesome

Takes care

Shadowman

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
It says the video is 1 month old.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
That video was done back in April of 2007 and is very old news.

Aug 25, 2006
It says the video is 1 month old.

Not that it matters; the video may have been uploaded a month ago however Joe's gal has not been road worthy much less running for a few months.

She was at Stage 6 when the massage therapy was begun and then delivered in pieces to HP Performance to be completed. This process was completed and she was brought to life a couple days ago.

All the best

Shadowman

QKSTNG514

Mar 8, 2006
Orange Park FL
Thats was a few days before the scheduled trip to Roush that was canceled due to Gene Martindale (SVT Test Driver) breaking his hand.

Mase and Torrie were tuning the car at Stage 6/Unleashed Tuning on Torrie's dyno that day..

Makes some power eh? LOL

As an ealier post that was made today by Torrie noted.. Its alive again!!

TonY G

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thats was a few days before the scheduled trip to Roush that was canceled due to Gene Martindale (SVT Test Driver) breaking his hand.

Mase and Torrie were tuning the car at Stage 6/Unleashed Tuning on Torrie's dyno that day..

Makes some power eh? LOL

As an ealier post that was made today by Torrie noted.. Its alive again!!

TonY G

Mase was kind enough to do all of the driving on the dyno that day to shave time. I did all of the recalibration work from the passenger seat even though I was edited out of the video.

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
I apolgize I was under the impression this video was new.

GTDave

Nov 12, 2007
Can't wait to see the car on the road again! Glad to hear that it is alive and well once again, now lets get that motor broken in and see what it will do this time around!