New in the box motor

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Have a line on a New complete top to bottom Ford GT motor (yes with SC on it).
No it's not from some weird transaction it's the real deal from a real authorised FRP dealer.
I do not have the 35K extra $$$ in my pocket today so if any of my GT Forum buds could use it send me an PM and I'll hook a brother up.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Well I would be interested but I already have one:banana

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
This is new from Ford, no previous owner or used.

It's weird what you'll find doing inventory

And pe2unia should be glad her papa keeps a spare heart on the shelf for her. I think you spoil her.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Rally V auction item?

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
now thats an idea
considering no more have been made and ford has no more (other than this one) on the shelf...................... it would be a rare gift now wouldn't it.

I was going to buy it as my plans were to build a "Ray like" Mach Zoom car and a spare stock motor as back up if & when I blew up the Mach Zoom motor

Was ordered (by wife) to finish some of the projects now under way first.

Also I have no affiliation with Ford Racing nor am I promoting the sale of the motor. I am only posting in case a forum member wants it before it goes to the normal channels.:eek

Last edited:

johncho

Jan 12, 2009
price?

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan

I beleive Ford rep said $35K to me. If you pm me with your contact info I will put you in touch with the proper guy. They might be open to offers as it is the last motor Ford has or will have.