New Heritage - Finally

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
Thanks to this forum for all the valuable infomration I got in this past six months regarding this incredible automobile, I finally decided to pull the trigger this past weekend. Flew into Vegas to pick up the car from the friendly folks at Friendly Ford, then drove it home to Southern California. My initial obversations are:
-car is a lot wider I thought
-the shifter is devine :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
-rides better than my Infiniti SUV :thumbsup
-great power but can use more, let the mods begin :banana

Mods done already:
Removed driver's side headliner to make room for my spiky hair (cheaper than the lower seat cushion option). Long torso w/ short legs Asian build, what can I say :confused

Problem:
I need to sell either the Porsche GT3 or the Ferrari F355. Which one will it be? This is gonna to be a painful decision.... :ack

Last edited:

MG0427

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Central Florida
Congrat's I just picked my mine this week, I love it, but I trade in my z06 which was a monster, I plan on getting the zo6 in 08 aka the blue devil. Great cars, I would let the P car go so you still have a convertible. Good luck

Milton

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
MG0427 said:
Congrat's I just picked my mine this week, I love it, but I trade in my z06 which was a monster, I plan on getting the zo6 in 08 aka the blue devil. Great cars, I would let the P car go so you still have a convertible. Good luck

Milton

Thanks Milton. I'm #4 on a waiting list for the Blue Devil also. Mostly like will let the GT3 go and wait for the 997 GT3RS, by then the Ferrari will be gone also. Will still have a convertible in the Lotus Elise. It will be a tough decision again next year of '08 between choosing the Blue Devil and the GT3RS.

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Congrats on the new Heritage. I must say, I always have liked that color scheme/theme. But the Dealer I bought mine from wanted 80K more for that one at the time and I did have my heart set on the white and blue striped beauty. Non-the less....... Enjoy!!!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
welcome aboard!! nice driveway collection! :biggrin

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Welcome and enjoy, HeritageBruce! :cheers