New C&C in Chandler AZ. Sat 11/21

dtomaso1

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
All, there is a new coffee and cars in Chandler Arizona the third Saturday of every month. It is at a highend shopping center called Casa Paloma. The show is sponsored by a jeweler called the coffin and trout. Very nice setting similar to scottsdale coffee and cars. Only better. Area is fenced off just for cars, food stand, and even local PD watching over. All performance and exotics. Was there last month. Very nice.

The date for this month's c&c is 11/21. 8-10am. Address: 7131 west ray road, chandler, az

For preferred parking, no charge, please reserve at CarsAtCasa@gmail.com

Best, Tom

Attachments

• 17369566 1115 CasaPaloma.pdf
    559.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

dtomaso1

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Add flyer
All, there is a new coffee and cars in Chandler Arizona the third Saturday of every month. It is at a highend shopping center called Casa Paloma. The show is sponsored by a jeweler called the coffin and trout. Very nice setting similar to scottsdale coffee and cars. Only better. Area is fenced off just for cars, food stand, and even local PD watching over. All performance and exotics. Was there last month. Very nice.

The date for this month's c&c is 11/21. 8-10am. Address: 7131 west ray road, chandler, az

For preferred parking, no charge, please reserve at CarsAtCasa@gmail.com

Best, Tom

Flyer attached...

Attachments

• 17369566 1115 CasaPaloma.pdf
    559.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Thank you! That is a very nice venue. Michele and I will be there.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Tom,

I can't make this upcoming one, as I will be down there the first weekend in December for some GT work. Sounds like a neat outing.

Peter Volney is talking about an informal Arizona GT club. Basically, a roster of AZ and Southwest GT owners. It would be a good way to keep everyone informed about events such as this. Not everyone follows this forum as close as we do, so it would be great to be able to send individual e mails or texts.

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Tom - thanks for the heads up, i'll definitely check it out (maybe not with the GT until next month)

An Arizona GT Club would be great!

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Thanks for letting us know about new C&C Tom. Also like Peter's idea of AZ FGT registry for contacting others.