Need Ford GT's today!!

fordgtforsale.com

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jun 8, 2007
Guys and gals, we are down to ZERO GT's in inventory and are looking at all clean title, no accident Ford GT's with any mileage and paying more than we ever have. If you are on the fence, contact Marv today - 559-226-3500

Thanks!!

H

HHGT

Now that's what I want to see.... GTs with any mileage....

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
Marv

Based on what I see on the forum in the for sale section GTs are not posted for sale nearly as often as they used to be and I see the ones on your site sell very quickley

Are these cars becoming harder and harder to find already with no stories and decent mileage , or even with higher mileage as you noted

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
You can't have mine my friend, I just got it!! :lol :cheers

fordgtforsale.com

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jun 8, 2007
Marv

Based on what I see on the forum in the for sale section GTs are not posted for sale nearly as often as they used to be and I see the ones on your site sell very quickley

Are these cars becoming harder and harder to find already with no stories and decent mileage , or even with higher mileage as you noted

The market is hot. Has been for a while. Just not many out there right now so if you have a clean one, you are getting paid. Obviously the lower the miles, the more $$, but even the higher mile GTs are getting all time high money.

fordgtforsale.com

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jun 8, 2007
You can't have mine my friend, I just got it!! :lol :cheers

We would have been asking at least $5k more (probably more like $10k - black is super hot!) if we had that car right now, enjoy it!!