Naples,Fl. Cars on 5th

Tomcat

GT Owner
I plan on attending with a Buddy (showing his Ferrari). I am not showing the GT.
Anybody here attending/showing?

Reactions: dreimer

Vinithing

Apr 6, 2023
WI
I’ll ge there, not with my GT however. Always wanted to go, heard it’s great.

Reactions: Tomcat

Rstomp

GT Owner
Nov 30, 2019
Naples, FL
I'll be there. Not taking the Ford GT. Scheduled to take the Ferrari 296.

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
I will be there with my 2019 Heritage for the fourth year in a row. Was awarded Best of Show for exotics in 2021. I know of another well know forum member showing as well there has been another local there the ladt few years.

Reactions: steved57

Rstomp

GT Owner
Nov 30, 2019
Naples, FL
I will be there with my 2019 Heritage for the fourth year in a row. Was awarded Best of Show for exotics in 2021. I know of another well know forum member showing as well there has been another local there the ladt few years.
I think you are referring to me.! Been there last 3 years in my 2020 GT.

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
I think you are referring to me.! Been there last 3 years in my 2020 GT.
Yes. Didn’t notice you are bringing your f car

Rstomp

GT Owner
Nov 30, 2019
Naples, FL
They asked me to bring my Ferrari 296.

Tomcat

GT Owner
Hopefully we meet in person.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Good to see TACHY and stormcat yesterday. That is one BIG show and a LOT of people (rumored to be 20k people). We stayed on the sidewalk, and looked at the cars from a distance, too crowded walking down the street. A total of 5 NGT's (one was a dealers). No pix, too many people. This was the 20th year they have done it. We will attend again next year for sure (with out a car).

Rstomp

GT Owner
Nov 30, 2019
Naples, FL
It was massively overcrowded. Next year we need to work with the organizer and get a dedicated, roped off location for the Ford GT’s. We can get a dozen GT’s in a safe location!

Unexpected61

Aug 26, 2021
Marco Island FL.
I would bring one of mine up if we had a safe place. Tooo many people poking around

Vinithing

Apr 6, 2023
WI
Over sold for sure. I would not feel comfortable having me car there. Great show otherwise!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Stormy lived it . But to crowed for me
I’m more a cars and coffee guy
Feb 10 is Supercar Saturday at Hard rock in Hollywood Florida

Vinithing

Apr 6, 2023
WI
Try 3 Sons Brewery while in town.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Good to see TACHY and stormcat yesterday. That is one BIG show and a LOT of people (rumored to be 20k people). We stayed on the sidewalk, and looked at the cars from a distance, too crowded walking down the street. A total of 5 NGT's (one was a dealers). No pix, too many people. This was the 20th year they have done it. We will attend again next year for sure (with out a car).
Did you have car(s) at this event ?

Unexpected61

Aug 26, 2021
Marco Island FL.
No my wife and I are on a fishing trip. But I would like to meet some of you if we get the opportunity

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Did you have car(s) at this event ?
Nope, and unlikely that I would, due to the crowds, and time commitment to participate (~8am to 4pm?). It's fantastic to be a spectator.

Agreed on the oversold comments, but the thought of the $40 per person going to St Matthew's house, I'm OK with the crowds.....

Last edited:

Tomcat

GT Owner
Great meeting you guys at the show...GTs looked great (did not see any 05/06 GTs).