My "new" SVT

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I always wanted one of these old square bodied Broncos so when I found this one I couldn't resist. It had just finished a frame off restoration with all the modern upgrades. Power steering and brakes, front disc conversion, 3" lift with dual shocks, 5 speed overdrive transmission, Magnaflow exhaust with ceramic coated headers, new fuel tanks, complete new wiring harness, new seats, the floor and bed were Rhino coated top and bottom, the cabin is insulated and sound deadened, full carpet, all gauges and indicator lights are restored and work like new, tilt steering, great heater and defroster, new top, paint, Kenwood amp with Alpine speakers and on and on.

The SVT nickname comes from the engine. He installed a remanufactured Mustang 302 with fuel injection and it has a Cobra nameplate on it. He ran with the theme just to have a little fun and even put the snakes on the side.

It still handles like a truck but I'm having a blast with it. It draws almost as many lookers as my GT (just a little different crowd).:biggrin

Attachments

• IMG_4829.jpg
    IMG_4829.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4831.jpg
    IMG_4831.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_4812.jpg
    IMG_4812.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_4822.jpg
    IMG_4822.jpg