My magazine PDF is now online!

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
First off, I hope this is ok to post this... A lot of people have expressed wanting to be informed when this was availble, and It is now. There is no money involved in distributing the PDF, downloading it, or registering for anything.

Over the last few months, I've met, and spoken with a lot of very interesting people, with great stories to tell. When I've mentioned the Magazine I've been working on, Zero to 60: The Enthusiasts Performance Magazine, there has been a lot of interest. I am pleased to tell everyone that Issue 1, Summer 2006 is now available for download!

A lot of work has gone into creating this magazine, finding new challenges every week delaying the final product. Also, trying to push ourselves at, or near the cutting edge for the enjoyability for all our potential readers. Be it our connection, and partnership with www.jabbasworld.net, our own base of operations, www.0-60.us, and the photos site, www.nthimage.com ; you can find great photos, have video footage that is exciting, and getting more so as we learn the art of the full media immersion.

Some may ask why we aren't available in print form. The truth is, we are a grass roots bunch of enthusiasts, and the funding for even limited volume printing in significant numbers holds an astronomical price at this point in our business. Rest assured, we know the benefit of having a physical magazine, but until there is significant revenue generated, the PDF will be the method we choose to deliver what we hope are exciting, and interesting articles. We aim at being released every 45-60 days, with the aim toward the 45 day mark.

We are partnered with www.jabbasworld.net, and use their proprietary system to enable download, and circulation statistics. The magazine itself is 100% free to download. All it requires is registration through www.jabbasworld.net, which is also free. I encourage you to not let this be a barrier, as it is rather simple, and only takes a minute or two. Besides, the magazine is worth it!

You may register for Jabbasworld.net here:
http://www.jabbasworld.net/profile.php?mode=register&sid=263367b93313eaa685a381fb6b716989

Upon registration, the download is linked through the home page, or you may go directly here:
http://www.jabbasworld.net/dload.php?action=file&file_id=1640

Issue one has spotlight features on the Caterham Superlight R, and the Vector W8. Reviews also include the Ford Shelby GT500, Ford GT, and a run around in a 2003 Mustang Cobra. Photos with a quick summary include a Ferrari F40, Ferrari 340 America, a McLaren SLR, Murcielago Roadster, and a Bugatti Veyron, along with photos of each, and Desktop Wallpapers of each.

which can all be found at our homepage, http://www.0-60.us/ .

Thanks to everyone who has supported this project along the way, and to those who become repeat readers, and spread the word, and links around to your friends.

- Isaac Ireland
Zero to 60: The Enthusiasts Performance Magazine

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
Looks great! I'll need to spend some time there. :cheers