GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Mustang does it.

"The panel was shocked, shaken, and staunchly unanimous: This Mustang rules."

So does the Ford Motor Company. America's last independent auto maker. Two Mustangs in my garage currently.

Chip

Attachments

• 2 Mustangs.jpg
    2 Mustangs.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 204

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Nice Mustangs Chip sadly not as excited for them since started working at a Ford Dealer however getting to get into the new Mustang has been awesome. Its a great looking interior and the Shaker sound system sounds great and it seems the bass speakers are located in both doors.

The Interior is awesome and seems alot more solid and the metal is real metal now and not plastic thank god. Just about the entire Interior is soft from the dash to the center console and there are nice LEDs throughout the interior.

Haven't seen one fitted with the touch screen electronics package but I would like to.

IMHO I would wait for the 5.0L Coyote engine and then get the track package with that baby under the hood. If you do go to a local dealership to check out the new Mustang I also suggest checking out the new Fusion its an amazing little car.

Thanks for posting the article Joe it was a good read.

CH53Driver

Shelby GT500 owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 20, 2008
Arkansas.
FGT Guy,

I see you are in the Norfolk area. Do you work at one of the local dealerships? I'm currently stationed up here, I bought my car from Wynn Ford in Hampton.

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
FGT Guy,

I see you are in the Norfolk area. Do you work at one of the local dealerships? I'm currently stationed up here, I bought my car from Wynn Ford in Hampton.

I work at Freedom Ford on North Military Highway down the street from Cavalier Ford. I have gone to Wynn Ford when FloridaChris and some others brought their GTs up and was able to meet Chris. Loved seeing the cars and have only seen one that came into our dealer. But the owner didn't know about the forum I told him about it but I don't know if he ever registered. He drove a Silver/White stripes.

CH53Driver

Shelby GT500 owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 20, 2008
Arkansas.
I work at Freedom Ford on North Military Highway down the street from Cavalier Ford. I have gone to Wynn Ford when FloridaChris and some others brought their GTs up and was able to meet Chris. Loved seeing the cars and have only seen one that came into our dealer. But the owner didn't know about the forum I told him about it but I don't know if he ever registered. He drove a Silver/White stripes.

I don't know if you work weekends but maybe I'll swing by one of these days soon. I transfer back to NC at the end of June so I better do it quick. I've only seen one FGT up close and that was at one of the dealerships in Elizabeth City, NC. The owner has a couple according to the salesman and he was selling his red with white stripes. They let me go back to the shop they were keeping it in so I could get up close and personal with it. I've only seen one on the road a couple years back.

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
I don't know if you work weekends but maybe I'll swing by one of these days soon. I transfer back to NC at the end of June so I better do it quick. I've only seen one FGT up close and that was at one of the dealerships in Elizabeth City, NC. The owner has a couple according to the salesman and he was selling his red with white stripes. They let me go back to the shop they were keeping it in so I could get up close and personal with it. I've only seen one on the road a couple years back.

I work every Saturday but i'm only a lonely Lube Technician working for some measly money to get by and looking for a career. It would still be cool to meet you if you could swing by my name is Jason.

Last edited:

CH53Driver

Shelby GT500 owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 20, 2008
Arkansas.
I work every Saturday but i'm only a lonely Lube Technician working for some measly money to get by and looking for a career. It would still be cool to meet you if you could swing by my name is Jason.

I'm heading down to EC tomorrow for a local show and shine but sure, nothing wrong with me swinging by before I get out of here. I don't know how old you are or what your aspirations/schooling is but there's always the Marines. You may not get rich but you can make a decent living while serving your country.:thumbsup

Nice meeting you Jason. I'm Matt. :cheers

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I've only seen one on the road a couple years back.

Matt,

When you get back into town, give me a shout. We'll go for a ride.

Best Regards,
Waldo

CH53Driver

Shelby GT500 owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 20, 2008
Arkansas.
Matt,

When you get back into town, give me a shout. We'll go for a ride.

Best Regards,
Waldo

Waldo,

Copy all and thanks. I don't know if you are heading down to Mustang Week in Myrtle this July but I'll be down there with a few friends. I'll give you a shout in July.:cheers

S/F,
Matt