Muscle car Museum

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
I'm not even sure where this place is but damn what great collection of GT's , they're currently selling 154 mile yellow GT on BAT because they just bought a Yellow 20 mile Ford GT i'm afraid to tell them about the dealer I just saw bragging about the 3.7 mile yellow Ford GT that he just picked up lol
😝

This is the 3.7 mile yellow GT on this dealers IG you can see the video of the odometer
,I've never heard of this dealer but he claims he's the number one seller of Ford GT's in the US

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
wow, impressive

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
The owner Mark said it'll be open 11-3 this Saturday during the Nat'l Corvette Restorers Society event being held there. 2 hr 40 mins from us, so I 'think' we're going.

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
The owner Mark said it'll be open 11-3 this Saturday during the Nat'l Corvette Restorers Society event being held there. 2 hr 40 mins from us, so I 'think' we're going.
That would be a fun road trip, they're having an event this weekend in Los Angeles at the Peterson automotive Museum called the Shelby Bash, I'll be taking the GT there myself. I'm sure I'll be some others there.

Reactions: extrap

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
According to their web site, they have 23 plus 2 GT-40s. They bought the very low mile NGT this week on BaT (was a PTS gray, lovely car)
Seen the owner many times at various auctions.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
That would be a fun road trip, they're having an event this weekend in Los Angeles at the Peterson automotive Museum called the Shelby Bash, I'll be taking the GT there myself. I'm sure I'll be some others there.
Sorry, just noticed you're in CA. That'd be a helluva a road trip! ... but then you could just stay the week for the Rolex 24 an hour north (y)

Reactions: Twturbo

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
On the Instagram account, this is Andy House. Ask him if he has any Bugattis for sale. For those of you who don't know him, Google can be your friend.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Our good friend. :rolleyes:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Damn pelican.

Reactions: 2112 and dshears

Kpgarage

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2019
Edsel Ford will be there next week to give an award to Alan Mann racing. It’s a mustang owners event. It is a great facility in Melbourne, FL.