Michigan Rally 9 Reliable Transporter.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Michigan GT's unloaded. I just helped Reliable Driver 'Fox' unload the last two (2) Michigan GT's from the Reliable Truck. DBK''s White GT and my Midnight Blue GT.
Both unloaded in Troy Michigan.
Both cars are now SAFE in their garages.

This was the first time I EVER let someone else transport my GT. I will say that the service From Reliable was exceptional !
Both Allen and his son on the trip from Detroit to LasVegas ....and driver Fox on the return trip that we just unloaded were outstanding.

Preparing for a nice 'car-bath' , wax, cover , stabil and batterytender.. in Michigan it is time to prepare for winter..
Time goes by so quickly...

andy (AJB)

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
The winter preparations will be complete here in MN by Sunday!

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
I drove mine to work today! Gonna squeeze in every last day I can before winter.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Well one note, at least according to one gas station in NV (and I didn't see any stickers on the pumps), they don't have ethanol fuel, so that should help with your winter fuel storage.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
The winter preparations will be complete here in MN by Sunday!

Jason -my winter preparations are complete too. Drove from Rally in Las Vegas to Palm Springs. 97 today!

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
Well one note, at least according to one gas station in NV (and I didn't see any stickers on the pumps), they don't have ethanol fuel, so that should help with your winter fuel storage.

Not all states require stickers to notify of ethanol content. Kansas does not.

All my pre-rally research showed only 3 stations in the state with ethanol free gas. None close to Vegas. The web site I use may be incorrect.

I'll be running mine out this weekend to be safe and then off to my local station for alcohol free.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Bummer, well, never mind.... The track guy said theirs was ethanol free, but who knows. That gas is gone anyway.

campgreenlake

GT Owner
Sep 10, 2007
Florida
Andy, that's the difference between living in MI vs FL. Down here we are getting ready to drive our cars more now that the weather is cooling off and the rainy season has ended.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Andy, that's the difference between living in MI vs FL. Down here we are getting ready to drive our cars more now that the weather is cooling off and the rainy season has ended.

Same here in CenCal. 100+degree days for the last 6 months and relief has finally arrived this week!

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
We'll take some of your winter here any day, and oh boy we need it badly.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Rub it in to all of us northern folks.....

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Mark and I saw about 3 or 4 Reliable trucks on our drive!