Massachusetts GT Owners: Nantasket Beach Car Show - June 10th

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
Hey guys, just getting the word out about this car show on Nantasket Beach in Hull, MA this Sunday. The whole street along the beach will be closed down for the show, there is already 500+ cars signed up. There will be a few GT's there, but we need more! Anybody in the area should check it out. Try to get there early and there will be spaces kept open for more GT's and other high end cars. Heres a link to the show http://www.nantasketbeachcarshow.com/
See you there

Cobra Dan

May 6, 2007
Mass
This show is going to be huge!! last year we had many Ferraris and Lambos there. I would love to see a Ford take the best exotic class!

M

Mark O

With all the recent heavy rain, what's the odds that Nantasket beach will or won't smell & look like a septic system that exploded? :lol

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
well boys ,what do ya say?are we going or what?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I might be able to make it.

Cobra Dan

May 6, 2007
Mass
I am a coordinator for the show and it is going to be packed this year. We are shutting down 2 parking lots and a long stretch of Nantasket Ave. for show car parking only. If you think you are going to beable to PM me, I will send you my phone number and make a spot for you guys with the Ferraris and other GT's. Hope to see you there!

M

Mark O

I'm out, too much family stuff going on this weekend.:ack