Major Hookup by Kendall ( nota4re)

futuregt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2005
Well I picked up my car from Kendall today,and am BEYOND happy with his GT expertise. I left him the car for a couple weeks, and here's the list of work he did.
Install Cooltech Trans cooler
Install T&A shocks Trans breather kit
Relocate Sub Woofer Amp behind passenger seat/deleate sub woofer from center console
Install T&A shocks Lowering kit
Perform 4 wheel alignment
Install Heffner exhaust
Repair tear from delivery in rear belly pan

Kendall's attention to detail is WAY beyond the dealer, and what you'd hope for at a service dept. for this type of car. He looked over the entire car, and fixed a few things that even slipped by me. The exhaust sounds awsome,and the lowered stance looks perfect. The 4 wheel alignment he did works perfect also. I'm a very happy driver. if anyone wants a reference,feel free to contact me,although I'm not sure how many cars Kendall wants lined up in his driveway!

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Where is Kendall located?

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Yes, Kendall is the man!
He did some stuff for me as well, including his oil cooler and oil change.

isaakgt, Kendall is in the Santa Clarita Valley.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hey Teddy, Mark, thanks a lot for the feedback!

isaakgt - as Mark says I'm in the Northern-most part of Los Angeles County near Magic Mountain. City is Santa Clarita, CA. Tinkering on high-end autos is more of a hobby than a business for me and has become easier after I completed my home-shop with the lift and a few specialty tools. Let me know if you need something done. If I can't tackle it, I can make some recommendations of some good people in the area.

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Thanks guys. I checked out Kendall's website. He does have a couple items I want. My daughter is a radiology student at CSUN not to far from you. Next time I head that way I will give you a call and hopefully hook up. Thanks again, TI

H

HHGT

BTW - Kendalls son is far more knowledgeable than the old man. Just kidding. Great Products, Great Shop and a Great Family...

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
Kendall Rocks

I too was very pleased with the great help and care he took when he installed my trans cooler. Great set up sure gives the rest of us garage envy. He probobly knows more about these cars than our local dealer. Thamks for the help and service :cheers :thumbsup FLY GT40

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
OK, OK, Sam, I'll help you fix the Accufab bracket. (Translation: Come on over and we'll have a beer while we watch Ryan work... just like last time!) lol

H

HHGT

Fine, twisted my arm, I'll bring the Beer!

Ripper 02

Permanent Vacation
Aug 16, 2006
Texas
Great to hear the feedback for you Kendall !!!!! I have seen many
of the pics you have posted :thumbsup

PM Sent!!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
I am comsidering installing the heffner exhaust. Can you comment on the sound. Any interior drone? How is it driving on the highway? Can you hear the radio? Does the one you installed have baffles? I am interested in the exhaust for weight savings, cooling, but not too loud (some improvement over stock but livable)... Thanks